• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

So Kentucky is just a poorly coached team, right ?

Their defense was shit. Absolute shit.

5-star guards just got outplayed straight up.

Size advantage inside not taken advantage of.

Calipari with a bunch of excuses in the press conference.

They were up by 12 like the entire game! Their fans probably all fell asleep. That’s a very Wake-like way to lose a big game.

Not only did they blow that lead, but that last minute of OT was hard to watch.

Down two with like 15 seconds left and SD St gets a huge block, only two miss two layups. Then the ball somehow goes out on Creighton. Only for SD St to literally fumble the ball on the FT line with a chance to win or tie with 4 seconds left

Didn't realize old boards favorite John Groce is the coach of Akron now.

why is gap between college officiating and the pros so much greater in basketball than football?

Calapari is not the most detestable coach imo, not even close

Bob Huggins is my least favorite

I may be wrong, as I haven't done any research, but I feel like Huggins absolutely loves the kids he coaches, and a select group of other coaches. Past that, he doesn't give a shit about anyone. Just the impression I've gotten over the years, so Huggins is a bit better to me than Calipari, who has been slime everywhere he has gone.

Calipari a few years ago at Midnight Madness - "We are College Basketball", not tonight you arrogant SOB

Yeah I’ve always kind of liked Huggy Bear. Seems like a players coach. The image of him hugging his player on the floor who got hurt in the tourney a couple years ago is a pretty iconic big dance moment.

Fuck you every way possible UK. You deserve ten more of these.

Apologies to BluegrassDeac.

Seriously dude.

Kentucky lost because Cal sucks and Savhir Wheeler sucks. It's bad when your PG was so bad (Devin Askew) that you go get a transfer from Georgia to take his place.

LOL

276224566_10101771285905713_6427014291814332658_n.jpg

Vermont with some madness potential here. If they could make FTs they’d be winning.

Wasn’t Groce a name mentioned a lot for the wake job years ago?

we should have been in over indiana as well

the big 10 is a JOKE

we should have been in over indiana as well

the big 10 is a JOKE

I've read "we deserve it", "we didn't want it", "the ACC is garbage", and the B1G was soooo competitive.

Let's think about this another way. If UNC or Duke was 23-9 (13-7) and had the ACC POY, does anyone honestly believe they would be left out of the dance?

One last overtime game tonight...it's been a fun night for watching basketball (and therefore not a great night for my liver).

Back