• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Four-game losing streak to end the season for Nate Oats. But besides a few blips was really downhilll from beating the Zags onwards

Tech just getting mauled on the offensive end and then getting touch fouls defensively.

VT proved they werent actually great but I am glad the ACC is playing so well. And Big 10 still sucks

Last edited:
Texas made every single shot. I don’t think they hit the rim either. Plus played really good defense. They look like a solid team.

Probably further back in this thread, back when we thought we were on the bubble, I looked at that conference and basically they scheduled a lot of P6 teams won only one or two, plus St Marys (which a couple beat), but 6 of top 7 teams wound up with NET below 75 which meant a lot of Quad 1 opps in conf.

As I posted before the tournament, the MWC was severely overrated. Your analysis is on target— the top five won a few out of conference games against good opponents early—lost most, then padded their metrics by beating each other back and forth in conference. The top four that lost yesterday have good coaches, play good defense, but on the average the talent and athleticism cannot compare to the ACC. I just find it irritating since we were “the first team out” in the ACC.

Uh oh. Cattoor just hit a 3 to put VT down 7 with 45 sec left.

I don’t know what VT wound up with but all I needed to see was they were 2-8 from 3 in the 2nd half at one point. The last two games they lost - unc and Clemson they staggered from 3.

Refs just missed the most obvious goaltend I've ever seen by Illinois. They're somehow worse than ever. We need robots.

Literally laughing out loud at the disparity between "fouls" from one end to the other. Williams kills a guy, nothing, Banchero gets breathed on, and 1

Dude for Illinois just 2 hand shoved a Chattanooga player out of bounds right in front of the ref and no call.

Curabello looks just like Bruno so I guess we shouldn’t talk about him.

Terrell Owens is all vibes for the Mocs!

That's my Alma Mater.

TO_Crying.0.jpg

Awright - let's watch some hoops! Davidson down 1 at the half

Back