• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

My Peacocks! I'm loving this. Indiana is the only thing that keeps Ohio from being the armpit of the Midwest.

I honestly enjoy the cinderellas less and less every year due to our ineptitude. Add St freaking Peters to the list of schools that have done more than Wake Forest this millennium.

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - Tournament Time: NCAA, NIT, CBI amd TBC

After the first round, every team is faced with winning five consecutive games against tournament quality teams, each with their own style and experience against similar teams. Gonzaga doesn't play two months worth of those teams like many of its opponents. Even the second division teams in most P6 conferences require focused quality of play to win. You can't take a night off. Gonzaga isn't as battle tested. The West Coast conference offers Gonzaga the luxury of staying #1. It doesn't afford them the depth of quality opposition needed to win against five straight top quality teams.

Gonzaga went to the championship last year. St Peter’s is in the elite eight. These facts don’t jive with your theory.

I honestly enjoy the cinderellas less and less every year due to our ineptitude. Add St freaking Peters to the list of schools that have done more than Wake Forest this millennium.

Guards, guards, guards, guards..... oh, and guards. You will never go far in this sport without..... guards!

St. Peters might have the four best defensive guards in college basketball. Certainly the best defensive guards I've seen this season. God, every shot is contested. They're like annoying flies at a July picnic.

Last edited:
Guards, guards, guards, guards..... oh, and guards. You will never go far in this sport without..... guards!

St. Peters might have the four best defensive guards in college basketball. Certainly the best defensive guards I've seen this season. God, every shot is contested. They're like annoying flies at a July picnic.

That's a great comparison. They neutralized Ivey who will likely be the first guard taken in the NBA draft.

That was amazing. I'm super happy for those guys. And I think it is already movie worthy. Beat a blue blood in the first round. If they somehow beat another blue blood to get to the final 4, it's miracle on ice territory.

I see UNC fans on social media are already calling St. Peters "thuggish" and "classless". The same university that conducted systemic academic fraud for decades and found a legal loophole.

I see UNC fans on social media are already calling St. Peters "thuggish" and "classless". The same university that conducted systemic academic fraud for decades and found a legal loophole.

I hate them so much. There's nothing "thuggish" about my Peacocks. They play the game the way it's supposed to be played. Really fucking well.

If UNC keeps playing they way they did in the first half they won't need to worry about playing the St. Peters "thugs" in the next round, as UCLA will have the honor of playing them.

Back