• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Gross.

I still don't think this UNC team is all that good.

Nope, but they're better than Purdue, and will beat the Peacocks. Insufferable. They should still be on probation if they even would be allowed to have a team.

Elite Eight
ACC - 2 or 3
Big XII - 1 or 2
SEC - 1
Big East - 1
AAC - 1
MAAC - 1

A middling Carolina team has a seemingly easy game to get to the Final Four whereas the best Wake team in a decade has an anonymous loss in the NIT. life sucks.

I don’t understand why there is a God that always wants good things to happen for UNC and the worst things to happen for Wake, but that is how it is.

Yo, committee :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

A fourth of our ACC schedule is going to be in the Elite Eight but our schedule wasn't hard enough.

Put it another way, Wake went 12-3 in ACC play against ACC teams that didn't make the Elite Eight.

Elite Eight
ACC - 3
Big XII - 1
SEC - 1
Big East - 1
AAC - 1
MAAC - 1

Last edited:
Expand the field?

Mid majors are proving more and more capable of going deep and conference strength is getting harder and harder to judge. Also with all the roster turnover natural that team performance would alter significantly over the course of the season.

Just sayin

A fourth of our ACC schedule is going to be in the Elite Eight but our schedule wasn't hard enough.

Put it another way, Wake went 12-3 in ACC play against ACC teams that didn't make the Elite Eight.

Currie better be hammering this point to our shitass commissioner to in turn do it every chance he gets

Beating UNC by 22 wasn't even a Quad 1 win because UNC finished #31 in the NET. Somebody with some influence has to point out how ridiculous this all is.

Forbes said that he's going to the Final Four- he needs to bend some ears while he's there. :willynilly:

Well, we were 1-4 against the elite 8, go 2-3 we are in the NCAAT.

Sure, the ACC was a lot better than, given credit for, but watching the teams that have advanced. They play solid games and seem to follow the game plan. My view is that our team valued winning with a 'showtime' mentality more than just winning.

Watching all the NCAAT, I don't think our teams style of play would have resulted in more than 1 win.

Back