• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

That was a devastating finish to the half by Duke.

I.....just.....can't.....stand.....it.

I don't think I'll be able to watch or read any sports news this week. The only thing that could make up for any of this is to have dook go to the championship game and lose similar to the ACCT, but who wants to risk that?

I was tied up in a business dinner so didn't see the Ark/Zag game but how did they beat the zags? Based on this, look like a one game wonder at least St. Peter's didn't crack under the spotlight.

Watching Duke now, I don’t even know how we kept it close. They’re going to win the whole thing. Puke.

Jaylin Williams is 6 10 and only 19 years old.

He's good and was not afraid of Gonzaga.

However the entire second half he has been dipsy doo crap instead of driving right into Mark Willisma.

The Arkansas point guard just showed him how to drive it into his body and get the foul call.

Scared. Dipsy doo shit.

I.....just.....can't.....stand.....it.

I don't think I'll be able to watch or read any sports news this week. The only thing that could make up for any of this is to have dook go to the championship game and lose similar to the ACCT, but who wants to risk that?

Got to keep bearing Duke in football each year since this shit is a farce.

dook killing it with the zone D.

Tell me again why Forbes is reluctant to go zone to change things up??

I don’t bet on stuff, but would bet everything I own on UNC beating St Peters. All of it. Never been so sure of a sports result in my entire life.

Why? Why?? WHY???:tear:

Our best season in forever with 25 wins.... but we get left out of the dance and then we have to watch the ACC dominate the tourney.

Now we're facing down the barrel of dook- holes in the Final Four. :mad:

I don’t bet on stuff, but would bet everything I own on UNC beating St Peters. All of it. Never been so sure of a sports result in my entire life.

This is probably correct, but, for the last 3 or 4 decades there has seemed to be a jinx against UNC and Duke meeting in the NCAA tourney. Considering the success they have both had, you might think it would have happened already. There have been a few other times where it seemed like it was going to happen but one or the other of them would lose. It would be pretty funny if the only thing standing between UNC and the final 4 is a 15 seed and they were to lose.

Duke has so many different players who are so solid handing the ball - the contrast between that aspect of their game and ours is striking.

Figures Duke and UNC would meet in the Final Four during our "comeback" season.

I hope poor St. Peters understands what's about to happen here. It was a good run but there's just entirely too many eyeballs at stake.

Good season guys. Seen this garbage for years.

Expect a "make up" game for UNC getting screwed by the refs against Baylor.

This is probably correct, but, for the last 3 or 4 decades there has seemed to be a jinx against UNC and Duke meeting in the NCAA tourney. Considering the success they have both had, you might think it would have happened already. There have been a few other times where it seemed like it was going to happen but one or the other of them would lose. It would be pretty funny if the only thing standing between UNC and the final 4 is a 15 seed and they were to lose.

Duke has so many different players who are so solid handing the ball - the contrast between that aspect of their game and ours is striking.

Turns out a roster full of top 10 recruits means you have plenty of good players. #breakingnews

It would be bittersweet for UNC to knock Duke out of the Final Four in K's last game. Then just hope Nova/Miami spanks them. Kind of pulling for Miami to win it all at this point as it's ACC but not one of the evil empires.

I was tied up in a business dinner so didn't see the Ark/Zag game but how did they beat the zags? Based on this, look like a one game wonder at least St. Peter's didn't crack under the spotlight.

The Zag guards were awful. Very pedestrian.

I hope poor St. Peters understands what's about to happen here. It was a good run but there's just entirely too many eyeballs at stake.

Good season guys. Seen this garbage for years.

Yep. Refs are certainly going to have their run peter out.

Back