• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

That game (Memphis vs Alabama) made me feel better, at least for a little while. I've been bummed we weren't the team to get Nate Oats from Buffalo. I am happy with Forbes and he was my first choice among reasonable options when we were hiring.

I caught some of the replay of VT/Dayton last night then Baylor/Nova. VT continues not to impress. I don't know if the ACC will get more than 3-4 teams in the tourney. And Baylor is just suffocating on D again. They're better than UVA was circa 7-8 years ago.

I caught some of the replay of VT/Dayton last night then Baylor/Nova. VT continues not to impress. I don't know if the ACC will get more than 3-4 teams in the tourney. And Baylor is just suffocating on D again. They're better than UVA was circa 7-8 years ago.

Think the over/under for ACC bids is 4. Considering that Duke is a lock and UNC is probably a lock, everyone else (13 teams) is playing for two spots. That is tough math.

Lol you want the under on 4? Whatcha want to bet?!

Lol you want the under on 4? Whatcha want to bet?!

If it's 4, I really don't know if I'd take the under or over. After Duke and UNC, nobody else has picked up quality wins in OOC games, so you're going to have to rely on a great conference record. I'm not sure who is capable of that. I just looked at Lunardi's latest bracket from last week, and Louvul, us, VT and FSU were all 11-12 seeds, with 2 of those in the play in game. And nothing good has happened since then. Any team wanting to get in is going to have to do better than 11-9 in conference play.

Beating Duke will be huge for everybody. We'll be one of their first conference roadies with students in the crowd, hopefully can get the Joel rocking to the greatest extent possible

I'm trying to figure out how our squad matches up with Duke, but it's hard to care about these guys I don't know.

App put up a good fight for about 25 minutes. Seems unfair that James Forrest's kid is a little PG.

Baylor is the favorite to win the national championship in my eyes. A lot of teams will improve between now and March but they have a good mix of talent and experience and they play hard every game. I still think Villanova will get over the hill and be a final four team despite their three losses so far, as they've played by far the most difficult schedule of anybody in the country and will continue to have a brutal schedule in a stacked Big East.

Even more games have been cancelled since I last posted. This is a bit ridiculous. If all these players are vaxxed then I don’t understand what the hell we’re doing.

Duke got a replacement opponent for tomorrow who had to cancel this afternoon.

VT destroying St. Bonaventure. Fantastic for us, keep winning Hokies

Tennessee/Memphis cancelled an hour before tip with fans already there. This really is dumb. Cuse now has their next two cancelled.

Everything I’ve seen is that Omicron is very contagious but not nearly as deadly.

Cancelling games with fans in the arena is how this started 21 months ago. Have we really not changed?

Everything I’ve seen is that Omicron is very contagious but not nearly as deadly.

Cancelling games with fans in the arena is how this started 21 months ago. Have we really not changed?

I just don’t logically understand what is going on. Why are we testing asymptomatic people when these kids by and large have to be vaccinated. BC players had the flu when they played us. If they felt ok then they played. If they felt bad then they didn’t. We are never going to get back to anything close to normal if we are testing people that aren’t sick and then locking them away solely because a bunch of bozos still won’t get vaccinated. Make us show our vaccine and booster proof when we enter the game.

Back