• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

3rd time in last few years for team to come from 15 down vs #1 and win. SFA over Duke was one of them

It’s good to feel like these games matter to Waje somehow.

FSU is wearing some weird blue jerseys. Two schools with unique nice color schemes and it looks like a Wake-UNC game.

FSU is wearing some weird blue jerseys. Two schools with unique nice color schemes and it looks like a Wake-UNC game.

I was just about to ask about the blue jerseys.

That is some ugly Blue Hen stuff. And why is the U wearing charcoal gray?.

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - ACC Now A Low-End Power Conference

FSU up 63-61 with 25 sec left. Miami ball.

Babyface assassin Charlie Moore with a 3.

FSU down 1 with 7 sec left.

Wow. Called a foul with 0.8 sec left. Probably a good call but the call you never see this late.

FSU up 1. Good finish.

Last edited:
5 fsu plates under basket and they didn’t get rb

FSU up 63-61 with 25 sec left. Miami ball.

Babyface assassin Charlie Moore with a 3.

FSU down 1 with 7 sec left.

Wow. Called a foul with 0.8 sec left. Probably a good call but the call you never see this late.

FSU up 1. Good finish.

Watched the entire game and it was a good one. Miami is improving on defense (or maybe FSU is even worse than I thought).

Moore is almost 24 and has been in college for 6 years, but he looks 12 years old. I had no idea he was at (in order): Cal, Kansas, Depaul, and now Miami. That is a lot of stops for a single college career.

Mills is a great iso player, but the FSU offense seems to run better when he isn't on the court. It's weird. Ball stopper. And if you shaved his head, he'd look like college Jeff Teague.

I had no problem with the last foul call on Moore. He fouled him. Glad the ref didn't just swallow the whistle there. But I also think FSU could have run something better. Miami's last possession (when Moore hit the 3) was also a mess.

I watched the Baylor / Texas Tech game and those teams are worlds better than FSU & Miami (no shit). Point being that the ACC sucks and we need to take advantage of that ASAP.

Random prediction: I think this is the last year for Boeheim.

This is the last year he'll have his sons on the roster and looking forward to '22-'23, they are going to suck out loud (unless they can bring in some quality transfers).

With Roy gone and K heading off into the sunset, I think Boeheim has to see the writing on the wall. And he isn't the type for a farewell tour.

That is some ugly Blue Hen stuff. And why is the U wearing charcoal gray?.

I liked the alternates they had at home against WF.

The orange unis they had on the road against Duke were fresh AF. They had a bit of Flint Michigan Tropics vibes.

Random prediction: I think this is the last year for Boeheim.

This is the last year he'll have his sons on the roster and looking forward to '22-'23, they are going to suck out loud (unless they can bring in some quality transfers).

With Roy gone and K heading off into the sunset, I think Boeheim has to see the writing on the wall. And he isn't the type for a farewell tour.

I don't think there is any doubt. Once his kids are out, he's done. Kind of crazy he is still doing it at 77 but he does seem younger than that.

I don't think there is any doubt. Once his kids are out, he's done. Kind of crazy he is still doing it at 77 but he does seem younger than that.

Dads want to coach/ teach their sons. Same reasoning Chill stuck it out under D.M. He got to coach Brandon for four years.

Coach K got to coach his grandson for a few years.

No idea if Leonard Hamilton has any grandkids he wants to coach. Hard to imagine him retiring.

The only thing that I can see bringing Boeheim back for one more year is if he is set on getting to 1,000 wins. He's at 990 right now and I don't think they win 10 more this year.

Capel has to be out after this season right? Timing works out since he can take Scheyer's spot on the Duke bench and resume his role as their bag man.

Back