• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

You are probably right, they have mostly beaten bad ACC teams. UNC smoked them. If we beat them by 5-8 points on the road, they are officially sketchy. Louisville also slipping quickly.

UVA is sketchy regardless of what happens tomorrow. It's just a flawed team. They only have 4 legit ACC level starters, they have 2 PGs and no SGs, their C is offensively challenged, and their best player is an undersized PF. And the bench sucks. We should win tomorrow. And I think that'd be our 1st win against UVA in at least a decade. The only close game I remember here was when Dinos was killing the packline on the high screen and roll.

And yeah, I don't understand Louvul sucking. I thought Mack was 1 of the best ACC coaches. They shouldn't be this bad in this ACC.

Danny Manning could be available.

he'll hang his hat on paint touches, free throws, and all time interim HC job. he steps in during the coaching search and gets everyone excited for the new guy and happy he's gone. won't phase him one bit.

Wow. Clemson led BC for 39 minutes and 37 seconds. Lead was as big as 23. BC led the last 23 seconds.

Some weird OOC games for the ACC this week with ND playing Howard, FSU against North Florida, and GT playing Clayton who I think is D2.

I like Duke's home unis more this year - a darker blue with the old form letters. And since when are State's colors black and white.

Both the wolpfack and dook occasionally steal our black uni's for some reason.

Uni envy.

The holes are going to be mad as hornets when they visit the Joel this weekend.

Back