• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

VT is going to turn the corner any day now!

ND pulling away. Really no idea who I’m supposed to pull for to help us

What happened to Mack? Man his star has fallen quickly - maybe Dino was on to something. Also how TF did we lose to them?

ND pulling away. Really no idea who I’m supposed to pull for to help us
Anybody with less losses/more wins to lose, and for Wake to keep winning. Muddling the middle and hoping we keep winning is the best bet. I.e. FSU win was good.

If you are #2, in the country, do you storm the court when you beat #12?

If you are #2, in the country, do you storm the court when you beat #12?

I think so when #2 is football school / limited hoops tradition and #12 is one of the 5 biggest brands. All good for me

I think so when #2 is football school / limited hoops tradition and #12 is one of the 5 biggest brands. All good for me

Your point was supported by Wake tonight. I agree let the kids have fun. Isn't the SEC that implemented a 'no storming the court rule' a few years ago?

There is a 0.0000000% chance that Boeheim retires on anything other than his own terms / timeline. He is a god in central NY. Like 1000x more than Knight or Deano or even K
Really? I think Cuse fans are more than done with Boeheim.

They'll probably fire him this week and let Dino coach out the rest of the season as an interim.

(that's a joke)

Back