• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

He did look bad. Not the same guy that ranted in the ACC, what 20 years ago?

Mid-90s. Feels like he was at Clemson longer, but it was the same four years I was at Wake.

24 years ago he was at Clemson.

He’ll probably be the next coach at wake when Forbes leaves for Iowa in two years.

Niiiice !

This crowd at Tex Tech is next level shit tonight. Don’t think a college hoops crowd can get any more hype.

Ville/Heels head to OT. Roy for some reason is in Louisville looking nervous.

Louisville getting blatantly jobbed on their own court. It’s a complete joke.

Wow - Bacot should have already fouled out like 4 times and now they call the Louisville guy for a foul because Bacot cleared him out with an arm across his face. Incredible. Glad the Lousville coach got a T - he should have broken something.

Yep… bullshit to say the least. Bad calls and a couple technicals that didn’t need called all in OT.

Multiple sightings of "Carolina refs" in full display. When officiating incompetence really looks like malfeasance. Louisville, and every team deserves fair competent officiating.

Even the national announcers on ESPN radio led their post-game with discussion of the terrible calls.discussion.

Dean got that kind of officiating. Then Roy. Now Hubert? Maybe the new ACC Commissioner will find some competent people who aren't as tainted blue as the previous regime.

FKj89uBXEAEv7dB

Foul on Louisville. Then a tech on the coach for arguing. Either just unbelievable incompetence from that ref, or he had money on the game.

I hadn't realized Earl Grant took the BC job - hadn't seen a BC game this year till last night. BC is a career killer. And that team is seriously offensively challenged.

Guess tripping is no longer a foul....

That's some Grayson Allen kinda bullshit. Speaking of that dude, somehow he's still in the NBA and just broke a guy's wrist. A quick run through Youtube would indicate he's still pulling the same shit in the NBA that he did for Duke. How has no one punished that dude yet?

That's some Grayson Allen kinda bullshit. Speaking of that dude, somehow he's still in the NBA and just broke a guy's wrist. A quick run through Youtube would indicate he's still pulling the same shit in the NBA that he did for Duke. How has no one punished that dude yet?

That was a ridiculous no call. But it didn't look like it was an intentional trip, as opposed to that little shit Grayson Allen who would try to trip guys. I'm surprised someone in the NBA hasn't cleaned his clock over that.

That was a ridiculous no call. But it didn't look like it was an intentional trip, as opposed to that little shit Grayson Allen who would try to trip guys. I'm surprised someone in the NBA hasn't cleaned his clock over that.

Wait what? Yeah, Bacot got dragged a bit by #33 first, but he sweeps the leg and then grabs the dude's ankle/foot. Not sure how it could be any more intentional.

I think the dickhead K finally, under pressure, suspended the tripper one game after multiple offenses. But we all know K does it the right way. what a fraud. Allen was a serial tripper and K let it happen.

I think the dickhead K finally, under pressure, suspended the tripper one game after multiple offenses. But we all know K does it the right way. what a fraud. Allen was a serial tripper and K let it happen.

Yeah, the NCAA was about to step in, so K suspended him one game.

Back