• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

VT up big on Pitt.

This would be their 4th-staright win during a very favorable stretch (@FSU, GT, @Pitt, Pitt) and bring them to 6-7 in conference.

Three straight home games coming up (Cuse, Virginia, UNC). No Duke, WF, ND for them left. Only Miami once.

Jason Williford still doesn't back down from a fight.

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - ACC Now A Low-End Power Conference

UVA shooting 50% from the line, and 1/10 from 3. Currently apparently deciding which of the 3 Duke players the ball went off of.

Down 2 with the ball and 1:16 left.

Last edited:
Good to know that it’s all ACC refs that are terrible. Banchero just got rocked, then the UVA player got clocked getting the loose ball, then UVA gets mauled on the other end, then swipes to somehow get a jump ball.

UVA with the ball down 2 and 7.2 seconds left.

UVA hits their 2nd 3 of the night to go up 1 with 1.1 seconds left!

Holy shit. Down 2 and they left Banchero alone to guard the 3-point line.

Hope our guys are watching this to know winning at Cameron isn't some crazy impossible task. Virginia didn't shoot that well. Barely got to the line. They didn't turnover the ball (5) and went hard after loose balls (10 steals, 10 off boards).

I don’t know if we’re gonna wrestle #1 from Duke this year, but it’s still great to watch them lose. Man what horrible officiating down the stretch. That said, I’d MUCH rather refs let them play through assault than call touchy fouls at the end.

I was sitting here telling my wife, just keep it close then hit a 3 to blow their mind. Couldn’t happen to better Aholes

All 4 Duke losses this year - they had the lead in last 2 minutes.

Bad coaching?

all those fucking ass hole fans standing and waving the whole game will probably need to undergo some counseling after that one. Great way to end it.

I don’t know if we’re gonna wrestle #1 from Duke this year, but it’s still great to watch them lose. Man what horrible officiating down the stretch. That said, I’d MUCH rather refs let them play through assault than call touchy fouls at the end.

Dang. I saw Virginia miss and left to go do a kid duty and came back to see they pulled it out.

Agreed with the above. As long as it’s evenly called, I’d much rather they let them play than call every single ticky tack thing almost before it happens.

Holy shit. Down 2 and they left Banchero alone to guard the 3-point line.

Hope our guys are watching this to know winning at Cameron isn't some crazy impossible task. Virginia didn't shoot that well. Barely got to the line. They didn't turnover the ball (5) and went hard after loose balls (10 steals, 10 off boards).

UVA played excellent D....and we can too.

Oh and once again K fumes off the court....what a dick

Back