• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

all those fucking ass hole nerds standing and waving the whole game will probably need to undergo some counseling after that one. Great way to end it.

Fixed it for you...

A collective “ so like dude what happened “

Duke has more home losses than we do now. Losing there is not a foregone conclusion.

unknown.png

why does coach k give press comments from what looks like a witness stand

Noted dumbass Jerry Palm has us below 13-10 Oklahoma in the Last 4 Out section of his bracket.

Way to ruin our Bracket Matrix numbers, Jerry !

Eamonn Brennan moved us up from "Work Left to Do" to "Should Be In" in today's Bubble Watch on The Athletic

UVA shows everyone how to hustle and not be denied. They were down 66-68 and just would not be denied and would not let Duke get out of there with a defensive stop.

Really played like that the final 2 minutes, just could not get anything to fall.

Eamonn Brennan moved us up from "Work Left to Do" to "Should Be In" in today's Bubble Watch on The Athletic

Admittedly, I don't pay nearly as much attention to the NCAA Tourney as I once did. But it is crazy that a 19-5 ACC team is considered to be on the bubble.

UVA and VT have really picked up their level of play the last couple of weeks. But it's probably too little too late for either to make the tourney. That said, duck fuke, and I see them dropping to a 3 seed. So when was the last tournament where not a single ACC team survived the 1st weekend?

UVA and VT have really picked up their level of play the last couple of weeks. But it's probably too little too late for either to make the tourney. That said, duck fuke, and I see them dropping to a 3 seed. So when was the last tournament where not a single ACC team survived the 1st weekend?

I think we can get past the first weekend depending on match-ups. At this point I'd prefer a 10 or 11 seed to an 8 or 9 seed. So hopefully we either get up to the 6/7 range or don't get any respect and end up in the 10/11 range. Hell, as long as we're not in a play-in, I'd probably prefer to be a 12 than an 8 or 9.

I think we can get past the first weekend depending on match-ups. At this point I'd prefer a 10 or 11 seed to an 8 or 9 seed. So hopefully we either get up to the 6/7 range or don't get any respect and end up in the 10/11 range. Hell, as long as we're not in a play-in, I'd probably prefer to be a 12 than an 8 or 9.

But the thing is, that could be said any year. Obviously anyone at 8 or 9 knows they have to beat a 1 to make the Sweet 16. I’m not sure there’s anything particular about this year that makes you want to avoid the one seeds more so than any other year. It is what it is. As you said, it comes down more to match ups. Starting as a 12 seed instead of an eight or nine would definitely have its disadvantages as well.

Vitale is partially to blame. His constant praise of the Cameron Crazies for their antics makes other student sections want to get the same attention that he gives them.

Plus they were correct.

Seems like an obvious shot at Hubert Davis.

Hubert doesn’t have a cheer sheet he can put his preferences on.

Reddit showed the Crazies cheer sheet for the uva game and at the top it said “Coach K does not want us shouting ‘hey ____, you suck’ in the intros.”

So Coach K wants his minions to convey some sense of decorum and decency. But apparently he can say whatever he wants.

K all of a sudden wanted them to stop doing it after how many decades?

Back