• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

aac8ebb1e21d2ca012ad558c44707b03.jpg

It is a good thing Vitale never worked a Duke game. He would be appalled at K’s language.

It is a good thing Vitale never worked a Duke game. He would be appalled at K’s language.

Even so, K wouldn't have tolerated the D students yelling that at an opposing coach. Even he is above that. I've seen him wave the crowd down when they started yelling something he didn't like.

I think we can get past the first weekend depending on match-ups. At this point I'd prefer a 10 or 11 seed to an 8 or 9 seed. So hopefully we either get up to the 6/7 range or don't get any respect and end up in the 10/11 range. Hell, as long as we're not in a play-in, I'd probably prefer to be a 12 than an 8 or 9.

I don't think it matters whether we're a 7, 8, 9 or 10. There's not much difference between the 1s and 2s this year - Zona, Gonzaga, Baylor, TT, Ky, Kansas, Auburn and Purdue. While I like our team this year, we're not taking down any of those. We'd need some UMBC type help to get out of the 1st weekend.

I don't think it matters whether we're a 7, 8, 9 or 10. There's not much difference between the 1s and 2s this year - Zona, Gonzaga, Baylor, TT, Ky, Kansas, Auburn and Purdue. While I like our team this year, we're not taking down any of those. We'd need some UMBC type help to get out of the 1st weekend.

Generally agree. Love our team and Forbes, but if WF faces a highly athletic team that exerts max ball pressure, that is not a good matchup for us -- see LSU. The thing is almost all of the teams identified above pressure the ball like LSU, and are massively better offensively FWIW, I would add Baylor to that list. Realize that they aren't top 8 right now, but they have been hit with a rash of injuries at guard. All are expected to return to health. When Baylor was healthy, they were almost as scary as last year's team.

Clemson up 75-74 on UNC at home with 1:13 left.

It was a pretty clear goaltend. Not as close as they thought and it definitely shouldn't have taken so long after seeing the slow mo.

Not sure what that last offensive foul was on Clemson.

Yep..well executed last play by Clemson…got a good look at a potentially winning shot…just missed.

the end of this game feels like a case study in why you foul when you're up 3

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - ACC Now A Low-End Power Conference

Excellent game - Didn’t expect it to end with a self alley-oop and the lights going down and fireworks and rushing the court that was theatrical as hell

Last edited:
2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - ACC Now A Low-End Power Conference

I don’t feel so bad about not being ranked in the AP. Arkansas was 18-5, 7-3 and not ranked either.

I wish that last dunk counted but I’m glad they didn’t bother looking at the monitor to see.

Back