• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Maybe that's why they put the announcers up in that weird perch area.

It was a pretty clear goaltend. Not as close as they thought and it definitely shouldn't have taken so long after seeing the slow mo.

Not sure what that last offensive foul was on Clemson.

A BS make-up call, that's what it was.

I’m glad this bothers someone else. Just nonsensical.

I think it has something to do with being definitive and not penciling them in. Think it had to do with brackets originally but now he just tweets it without abandon. Like when the Best Picture winner is announced or whatever.

Even so, K wouldn't have tolerated the D students yelling that at an opposing coach. Even he is above that. I've seen him wave the crowd down when they started yelling something he didn't like.

You’ve obviously never sat close to the guy during a game.

I don’t feel so bad about not being ranked in the AP. Arkansas was 18-5, 7-3 and not ranked either.

I wish that last dunk counted but I’m glad they didn’t bother looking at the monitor to see.

Seriously. Was turning back and forth between that game and Clem/UNC. Was irked Clemson didn't pull it out.

Realize BC basketball is an afterthought, but heading into last night's game against Cuse, BC's G Brevin Galloway was on a 2 for 26 streak from behind the arc since January 19 (5 games). Undeterred, Galloway shot 12 threes against Cuse, and hit ONE: 1 for 12. Realize shooters got to shoot, but maybe cut down on the Galloway three point attempts until his shooting percentage crawls over 10%?

Galloway is now on a 3 for 38 from 3 run (that's 8 percent). Galloway shot 42% from 3 last year for Charleston.

Last edited:
Realize BC basketball is an afterthought, but heading into last night's game against Cuse, BC's G Brevin Galloway was 2 for 26 streak from behind the arc since January 19 (5 games). Undeterred, Galloway shot 12 threes against Cuse, and hit ONE: 1 for 12. Realize shooters got to shoot, but maybe cut down on the Galloway three point attempts until his shooting percentage crawls over 10%?

Galloway is now on a 3 for 38 from 3 run (that's 8 percent). Galloway shot 42% from 3 last year for Charleston.

You were watching a BC game on TV and admitting you did so online? You really are a college hoops addict. BC is where coaches go to kill their careers.

May have had a financial interest in the game's outcome. So, I am not the biggest fan of Mr. Galloway.

I tried watching that Clemson/UNC game, but had to turn it off due to some UNC lunatic screaming at the top of her lungs every time Clemson had the ball. She kept screaming "defense, defense, defense." I don't know if she was in ear shot of the audio or what, but it was annoying af.

I tried watching that Clemson/UNC game, but had to turn it off due to some UNC lunatic screaming at the top of her lungs every time Clemson had the ball. She kept screaming "defense, defense, defense." I don't know if she was in ear shot of the audio or what, but it was annoying af.

You are correct, Sir. I heard her the entire game as well (I watched it to the end -- it was a great game). She never stopped. At least her cheering was clean. If she was dropping F' bombs and compound Anglo-Saxon words, that would have been an epic broadcast.

You’ve obviously never sat close to the guy during a game.

Of course I have - and have heard it all. Cursing at his team and the refs is one thing - we are talking about the entire crowd of students (I assume it was mostly students but that might be a rash assumption) at UNC screaming Fuck Coach K. It may be hypocritical, but, K would have had a conniption if the Duke kids yelled that at an opposing coach. Actually, I think most coaches would - assuming Hubert was on the court at the time, I am surprised he didn't try to wave them down.

You are correct, Sir. I heard her the entire game as well (I watched it to the end -- it was a great game). She never stopped. At least her cheering was clean. If she was dropping F' bombs and compound Anglo-Saxon words, that would have been an epic broadcast.

Reddit is saying it was Leaky Black’s mother.

Really, you took BC? Syracuse -4 seemed almost too easy for me.

That's why I liked BC; felt like the public would bet up Cuse. Who is taking BC in that game, but contrarian players?

Also, BC didn't play last weekend; so, they had a week to prepare for the Cuse zone (BC killed Cuse inside: 14 offensive boards; outscored Cuse by 16 on two point shots). Cuse was coming off three games where they shot over 52% from 3, which was unsustainable, and Cuse has pooped in the bed on the road against previous crappy opponents, losing to G'town and Pitt on the road. Also, almost never bet road favorites in conference games; generally, you won't last long in the betting game taking road conference favorites. Figured the action would be on Cuse, and the line climbed to 5. Unfortunately, BC shot 6 for 28 from 3, and Cuse somehow got the whistle on the road (BC shot 6 FTs and Cuse shot 16 even though BC had 7 more two point attempts). That's why its gambling. Sometimes, the handicap should just be: BC sucks; Cuse has been playing well.

Last edited:
Notre Dame - Louisville game is former player vs his coach. Mike Brey coached Mike Pegues when both were at U of Delaware from 1996 - 2000.

Notre Dame - Louisville game is former player vs his coach. Mike Brey coached Mike Pegues when both were at U of Delaware from 1996 - 2000.

Good call. ATS's boy Nate Laszeweski is supposedly out tonight. ND has no depth as it is. That is a big absence if true. If he is still out this weekend, that really weakens ND for WF.

Good call. ATS's boy Nate Laszeweski is supposedly out tonight. ND has no depth as it is. That is a big absence if true. If he is still out this weekend, that really weakens ND for WF.

We play Miami this Saturday and ND next Saturday.

Back