• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

I want them to lose so that if we win out we have a chance at overtaking them

Pitt 52 - UNC 34 at the second media timeout in the 2nd half. lol

May need to call him Interim Head Coach Hubert Davis.

I take no pleasure in this. I learned my lesson from the Doh era. UNC may not have a Roy Williams cued up but I have no doubt they can pull a good coach from outside the family if they want to.

nd wins in OT.

Bc coach should be fired after one of the worse inbound plays I’ve ever seen. Down 3 with 10 secs he had all 4 of his players on other side of court and tried to do a heave pass for what reason I have no idea??!! Easily intercepted and game over. I’m sure Brey was thanking him for gift.

Completely agree. And to hammer home the point, they got the ball back and ran a simple inbounds play and the dude nailed a 3.

Come on Pitt. 75 pts wins it. Maybe less. Just need a basket and a stop and it's over

I take no pleasure in this. I learned my lesson from the Doh era. UNC may not have a Roy Williams cued up but I have no doubt they can pull a good coach from outside the family if they want to.

Yeah but a couple Doh-like (Doughy?) years would coincide nicely with the start of the Forbes era

Shame Kenpom ditched his consistency ranking (I think?), would love to see the difference between surely DFL UNC and team 357 of 358.

Def helpful for our double bye ACCT chances, would be confident now we'll get one if we win out

Shame Kenpom ditched his consistency ranking (I think?), would love to see the difference between surely DFL UNC and team 357 of 358.

Def helpful for our double bye ACCT chances, would be confident now we'll get one if we win out

WF guaranteed a double bye at 14-6 if UNC loses once more - and UNC must go to VT and Duke

Hubert Davis may not be long for this coaching world.

They're already screaming for him to be fired on IC. He'll get one more season regardless, but if next season is no better (and it most likely won't be) he'll get the boot like Doherty.

Back