Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCDeac View Post
    Good to know that K taught his grandson how to properly take a charge…
    I’m mad at myself for not coming up with that one.

Well, ESPN has moved on and has now sent in a team to do an in-depth study of Coach Relationships' first season at Duke. The "forgotten" season.

Yawn.

Puke.

What will ESPN do if Duke does not win the title this year?

Whiny little bitches. “Why do Duke students have to drive 25 miles to party in Efland?”
    https://www.dukebasketballreport.com...uke-basketball

Carolina losing to Purdue by 10 with 3:30 left.

Tar Heels go down. Hubert Davis is really likeable and will probably recruit very well. But this team looks young.

Colgate drops 100 on Boeheim.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDaddy View Post
    Colgate drops 100 on Boeheim.
    Ends a 54(!) game losing streak vs Cuse. Sheesh.

Cuse can shoot, but they are slow on D.

I hadn't realized that my favorite non-Wake ACC player of all time, Juan Dixon, is now the head coach of Coppin. After a bad start, they mostly hung with UVA.

Wes Miller with a huge win tonight

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by wakesquirrel View Post
    Wes Miller with a huge win tonight
    Yes, but on the other hand, Illinois might just suck this year.

Cockburn isn’t the type of player that can carry a team these days.

For a team losing by 20 points, The Citadel impresses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Cuse can shoot, but they are slow on D.
    They often are. Part of the reason they're so zone reliant.

oregon state seems a lot worse than we thought when the season started

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    oregon state seems a lot worse than we thought when the season started
    Yeah, they are not good.

At 1-4, it would be very disappointing if we don't beat them handily.

Their KP (#100) is now worse than ours (#97) and they haven't even played a Top 100 team yet. I mean, neither have we... But we aren't 1-4.

Quote Originally Posted by saus21 View Post
    So the fact that Banchero plays is such BS. Can't see Forbes (I could be wrong) playing either one. Both out drinking underage and getting pulled by the police and it is Banchero's car. Don't really care but K tries to come off as this saintly person but he is a sell out and a narcissist. same thing when Grayson Allen tripped like 5 guys and very little was done.
    Or when he was one of the loud voices against Jon Chaney when he sent a player in to basically rough up an opponent but then K does the same thing against us and CP3. Of course Chaney gets condemned and K gets praised. And did anyone ever believe the Patrick Davidson "earned" the chance to start in that game? Hell no! He was only in there to rough up CP3. It worked and it was not a bad coaching move, but spare me the holier than thou BS. Own it.

Savarino, who is head coach Mike Krzyzewski's grandson, was charged with driving while impaired and driving after consuming under the age of 21. He has been suspended from team activities.

"We all learned from it,'' Banchero said. "I can't really say much about it. We learned from it and we handled it as a team. We've moved on, though. We want to get on with our season.'' Asked at one point during his postgame session with reporters if he has "any regrets about what happened," Banchero replied, "No."

Banchero also said he did not address the team about the situation.

"They all know what happened. I know what happened. Coach knows what happened, so there was no need for me to [address them] because we all know what happened," Banchero said.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...-have-moved-on

Quote Originally Posted by CHillDeac View Post
    Savarino, who is head coach Mike Krzyzewski's grandson, was charged with driving while impaired and driving after consuming under the age of 21. He has been suspended from team activities.

"We all learned from it,'' Banchero said. "I can't really say much about it. We learned from it and we handled it as a team. We've moved on, though. We want to get on with our season.'' Asked at one point during his postgame session with reporters if he has "any regrets about what happened," Banchero replied, "No."

Banchero also said he did not address the team about the situation.

"They all know what happened. I know what happened. Coach knows what happened, so there was no need for me to [address them] because we all know what happened," Banchero said.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...-have-moved-on
    Time for Officer Barbrady to tell us there is nothing to see here and to move along.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Dickie V is broadcasting Gonzaga-UCLA courtside in Vegas. Doesn't seem like he missed a beat. His shtick wore thin years ago, but the game truly benefits from his presence.