• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Man 1 point separates the top two scorers in the league. Literally as close as you can get

Well, if UNC wins tonight Miami is the 4. :)

If we 'need' to win the 4/5 game I'd rather do it for a quad 1 win. Put Miami, ND, VT and UVA on the other side of the bracket.

Also, ManMan shot 51.8% from the field. Buddy shot 41.4%.

This means Buddy shot the ball 68 more times than our guy who actually understands that you are allowed to pass the ball.

Last edited:
Cuse loss means they will need to beat FSU and dook to qualify for the NIT

A downside of Louisville losing today is that it likely drops our loss at Louisville from a Q2 loss to a Q3 loss, which would be our first blemish in Q3 or Q4. Still, getting UVA as a Q1 win should be more meaningful.

acc network deleted the tweet. had posted alondes was ppg and apg leader

Last edited:
Well, VT will have to win the ACCT to steal a bid now.

Feel free to check me on this, but here's what I think our "rooting interest" scorecard looks like today. Spreads are off of the ESPN site, so take them for what they're worth...

12:00 Alabama at LSU (-3.5). LSU to help the NET #.
12:00 UVA(-4.5) at Louisville. A UVA win could push them above 75 in the NET giving us a 2nd Quad 1 win. Sneaky big game for us.
12:30 Davidson at Dayton(-3.5). Davidson is solidly in and Dayton is far enough off the bubble that this one likely doesn't matter much, but to the extent Davidson is closer to us in seeding I'm for Dayton.
1:00 Miami at Syracuse(-1.5). Watching to see if Buddy is held under 30 points. Though to the extent Miami is a fellow bubble team, we could use them losing.
2:00 Kentucky(-5) at Florida. Florida is on the bubble, so I hope they get trounced.
2:00 Indiana at Purdue(-10). Hoping for bubble team Indiana to lose.
2:00 Virginia Tech(-3) at Clemson. Clemson to keep VaTech off the bubble.
2:00 TCU at West Virginia(-2.5). TCU is listed as an 8 seed. They probably don't have much to worry about after wins against Kansas and Texas Tech lately, but a loss here wouldn't hurt us.
2:30 VMI vs Wofford(-6). A VMI win keeps them in as a certain Q3 win for us.
2:30 Seton Hall at Creighton(-1). Creighton is a 9 seed, so it might be nice for them to take a couple more losses.
3:00 North Texas(-5) at UTEP. North Texas is on the bubble.
3:30 Loyola(-4) vs. Northern Iowa. Loyola could very well be out with a loss.
4:00 Oregon at Washington State(-2). Ducks can't afford a loss.
4:00 Oklahoma at Kansas State(-2.5). Oklahoma's strength of schedule has them on the fringes of the bubble.
4:00 VCU at St. Louis(-2.5). VCU is on the bubble.
4:00 Fresno State at Wyoming(-4). Wyoming was solidly in before a 2-4 stretch the last few weeks.
6:00 unc at duke(-11.5). A UNC loss is probably the right thing for us, but I'll just hope that the earth swallows up Cameron and the rest of the duke campus.
7:00 Georgetown at Xavier(-12.5). Xavier is in free fall and in real trouble if it loses tonight.
8:30 Morehead State vs. Murray State(-7). Murray State here to prevent a bid thief.
8:30 Boise State at Colorado State(-3.5). These are both projected 7 seeds so no real Wake impact, but I'm fascinated to watch this game. Should be a good one.
9:00 St. Johns at Marquette(-4.5). Are the Fightin' Shakas in peril with a couple more losses? Let's find out.
10:30 BYU vs San Francisco(-2). BYU definitely out with a loss, but are they in with a win? Might be a tourney-elimination game.
10:30 San Diego State(-3) at Nevada. SDSU is shown around a 10 seed, so pulling for Nevada here.

Any others we should be keeping track of?

Putting games in bold that have worked out in our favor.

Last edited:
Great post. Good to see some of these developments today. Gotta make sure we take care of business next week

Murray State and Purdue winning were the biggest ones today, one outta two down

I may be in the minority here, but hoping for UNC to get blown out, then lose to us next Thursday, putting them on the outside looking in for the NCAAT.

Back