• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Congrats to the Fighting Blue Hens. The first time a #5 seed has won the CAA Tournament.

I hope it's inspirational.

Last edited:
Hey Alex Arians, brother of Austin, is dancing. If I knew his brother played for SDSU I had forgotten. 30-4 and undefeated in conference.

Hmmm....redshirted and played four years, so he probably has another year of eligibility. Started every game. Only scored 7.9 ppg on 5.5 fga per game, but was very efficient with on 48.4% fg, 50% 3pt, and 89.3% FT.

Maybe he wants to follow his brother's footsteps.

SDSU (Dakota variety) has a crazy efficient offense, they probably won't be able to defend their first-round opponent but they'll certainly be able to score on them

Not saying you’re wrong, but for perspective purposes, Wake would be around a 17 point underdog to Zags.

As a normal practice I refuse to bet on the Deacs... But I'd load up on Gonzaga -17.

NEC Championship game between Wagner and Bryant has been suspended for about 25 minutes (with 4:37 left) due to a brawl in the stands between the two fanbases. Apparently, a Wagner player was ejected for leaving the bench trying to get into it. Wagner's players left the court and just now came back out. Bryant is up 68-32.

"You’ve got people throwing drinks on each other, Gatorade bottles at each other, punches being thrown, you’ve got female students" -ESPN broadcast

happy international women's day, everyone!

if you don't get into a fight in the stands do you even really want your team to win the game?

Congrats to the Fighting Blue Hens. The first time a #5 seed has won the CAA Tournament.

Put an end to an unexpectedly exciting season for my Seahawks. Glad we made it as far as we did and hope Siddle can keep the momentum rolling in the coming years.

Delaware was the preseason favorite. They didn't play well late in the regular season but got it together for the tournament.

Last edited:
Definitely pulling for FSU, but they look like garbage right now. Syracuse is infuriating... Seems like they almost never help us by beating good teams, but then they'll be lights out against lower grade competition.

And Buddy is setting the number ManMan has to beat.

Definitely pulling for FSU, but they look like garbage right now. Syracuse is infuriating... Seems like they almost never help us by beating good teams, but then they'll be lights out against lower grade competition.

lol so true. They will get steamrolled by Duke. My only hope is maybe its a pro-Cuse crowd that could help.

Buddy Boeheim needs to be tossed from this game. He punched Wyatt Wilkes in the stomach. Hard to believe that no reff or FSU coach saw it.

Back