• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Yep. It’s a committee so it probably matters a lot to some and is laughable to others.

of course he said it was inadvertent. hahahaa

Daddy was incoherent — pick a story:

He just spun around. It was incidental. Unintentional.

The kid had already pushed him twice. Buddy can’t just let guys push him around.

I planned to watch a lot of basketball but cannot stomach it now. I had figured a loss to Miami could put us in Dayton, but now Dayton seems the only hope.

At least tomorrow afternoon has opened up so I can attend meetings I had previously declined. Dammit.

good thing is wake can sit back and watch everyone else fold too. :)

That L was more brutal than ours in terms of how it went down, prayers up for any X fans.

They are now 2-8 in their last 10. I deffo think we're better than them and the metrics certainly support that -- if their name is called on Sunday then we're probably in deep doodoo

I planned to watch a lot of basketball but cannot stomach it now. I had figured a loss to Miami could put us in Dayton, but now Dayton seems the only hope.

At least tomorrow afternoon has opened up so I can attend meetings I had previously declined. Dammit.
Yea the last thing I want on my TV from now through Sunday is college basketball. Would just make me feel that much sicker.

Yeah. I doubt I'll watch any games until maybe the ACC Championship.

Clemson loses at the buzzer. Almost the exact same shot as the Chattanooga Furman game. Also in overtime.

UVa guy misses one of those two final FT's and that half-courter would have meant OT. Amazing.

Will just be shaking my head when Miami drills BC today by 20.

Will just be shaking my head when Miami drills BC today by 20.

I'm riding the Canes -7.5. Really tough spot for BC as they are coming off an OT game and playing their third game in three days while Miami rested. However, Grant will have his team fighting until the end. WF and UNC blew out BC, but generally they were competitive in every other game. Just think that their legs will be dead in the 2nd half. Also, doubt that Miami went for the opulent celebratory steak dinner last night....

Among other things that eat at me, in his first year at BC, the ACC program that is the least invested in basketball (hockey is the bigger winter sport), Earl Grant has BC playing in his 3rd game of the ACC tourney this afternoon. WF hasn't played 3 games in a single ACC tourney since Skip Prosser was WF's coach.

Back