• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Epic collapse by Duke to lose to Ohio State right after the Wake overtime win. Nice.

Yeah, the more I watch us play, the more I think we're just OK... But that doesn't mean we can't finish in the upper half of the ACC this season. There are some flat out bad teams and nobody that can't be beaten on any given night.

Yeah, the more I watch us play, the more I think we're just OK... But that doesn't mean we can't finish in the upper half of the ACC this season. There are some flat out bad teams and nobody that can't be beaten on any given night.

Agreed. That Minn/Pitt game was unwatchable, though I did enjoy the Syracuse game. It looks like it's Duke then several middling teams like FSU, UNC, us, VT, UVA, Syr and Lville.

I honestly think we should finish 7th or better. And that’s not because we are so stellar.

Duke is a top 4 team.

UVA will get better. They missed a lay up and tip in that would've beaten Iowa. You can already see that they are better over the past 3 weeks.

Lville is legit. They stumbled out of the gate when Mack was suspended, but they dominated Miss. State and Maryland in their MTE.

FSU is younger than usual and they have had some injuries, but they are going to improve as the year goes on.

VT is solid. They are well coached and have pieces. They lost tight games to Memphis and Xavier, but they will be a tough out.

After those 5, the rest of the league is mediocre at best. Neither ND, Cuse nor UNC play any defense.

Clemson will be tough at home, but they still have issues scoring.

State lost Manny Bates, and they struggled to pull away from some bad teams.

Georgia Tech has had injuries and illness issues impacting its roster, but they have no inside presence with Moses Wright gone.

Miami is continuing a long downward slide as Larranaga was done years ago.

BC has no talent.

Pitt is the worst Power Conference team in the country, and its not close.

The Deacs aren't in the class of the top 5, but after that, WF could finish anywhere between 6 and 11. Right now, would guess 8 or 9 and an NIT bid. Hope WF outperforms that projection.

The Deacs aren't in the class of the top 5, but after that, WF could finish anywhere between 6 and 11. Right now, would guess 8 or 9 and an NIT bid. Hope WF outperforms that projection.

Was looking at this earlier today... Completely agree. Feels like a 7th-9th finish is the most likely outcome. Would like to be more optimistic, but this team has some holes (and I don't see solutions on the current roster). And if we get an injury to Williams, LaRavia, or Walton... We're a bad team immediately.

The ACC is 9-27 straight up against top 100 teams. WF is 1-1.

The ACC is 9-27 straight up against top 100 teams. WF is 1-1.

Would be nice if Oregon State stopped the bleeding and got back into the Top 100... Would be nice to be 2-1 in Top 100 non-conference games, given nothing else about our OOC schedule is going to help us out down the line.

Nice with for VT at Maryland. Going to be a tough game on the road for the Deacs.

Refs have sucked NC States collective dick all night. Headed to OT now. Hoiberg is furious. One of the most blatant missed fouls I’ve ever seen.

Wazzu 51
ASU 29

FINAL

Arizona State scored 29 points in a full basketball game.

Refs have sucked NC States collective dick all night. Headed to OT now. Hoiberg is furious. One of the most blatant missed fouls I’ve ever seen.

Loved the color guy… “Well, you could make the argument that the hand is part of the ball.”

Ha!

Loved the color guy… “Well, you could make the argument that the hand is part of the ball.”

Ha!

refs are in the tank for state it would appear. State not looking good at all.

Back