• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

I’ve never seen a more one sided officiating performance that didn’t involve UNC or Duke. This is wild.

Both teams not looking good at all. State is not a well coached team, at least not tonight. Defense sucks and offense out of control

UNC taking Michigan to the woodshed. Love is unreal tonight.

I love how they are now calling flops in K’s last year. Fuck off

UNC taking Michigan to the woodshed. Love is unreal tonight.

Either Michigan is highly over-rated or the goats are good. I hope with every fiber of my being that the former is true.

Wisc-Tech 66-64 with 18 sec left. Tech could tie the Challenge with a win.

UNC is better than I think people are giving them credit for. They lost to #1 Purdue and then to a good Tennessee team on back to back nights. And they slaughtered Michigan tonight

Duke is also very good but I wouldn’t crown them national champions yet. They are beatable.

Was scrolling through news reports, and I saw a bracketology with only 5 ACC teams getting in the Dance - Duke, FSU and UNC were decent seeds, and UVA was a 10 seed with VT in the play in game. I'd reverse VT and UVA, although right now I'd have UVA on the underside of the bubble. Also think Louvul gets in. Maybe Syracuse too - they've been known to make runs as high seeds. I was happy to see VT get a quality win at UMd@Alaska last night and a better overall Challenge showing for the ACC than I expected.

Back