• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Wonder if Scheyer will skip out on halftime interviews next year. It’s shameful how K gets away with it.

All but one lost from 19-25 ranked this week. 2 of em lost twice. We jumping up?

Last edited:
Hubert not going to last long at Carolina getting demolished at home by Duke. Kentucky already beat them by 30 this year in Vegas, can Duke do better?

Yep. I think they've gotten blown out by every decent team they've played this season. Given that they'll likely lose their most consistently good players after this season they'll be even worse next year. If Scheyer does this to UNC next year Davis will be gone for sure.

All but one lost from 19-25 ranked this week. 2 of em lost twice. We jumping up?

Lot of teams unranked but with more points in the coaches poll also with some losses this week as well

Yep. I think they've gotten blown out by every decent team they've played this season. Given that they'll likely lose their most consistently good players after this season they'll be even worse next year. If Scheyer does this to UNC next year Davis will be gone for sure.

Hubert is Doherty 2.0. Nicer guy but don’t think he is a great recruiter and team plays horrible D and not competitive against good teams.

Hubert is Doherty 2.0. Nicer guy but don’t think he is a great recruiter and team plays horrible D and not competitive against good teams.

You're probably right, except this time they don't have a Roy Williams waiting in the wings to bail them out. If they do fire Davis after next season, it will be interesting to see who they go after.

And doesn’t like scouting the other team.

You're probably right, except this time they don't have a Roy Williams waiting in the wings to bail them out. If they do fire Davis after next season, it will be interesting to see who they go after.

Wes, of course.

Assuming we can secure a bye. Not sure it matters as long as dook is the 1 and we are 2/3.

Miami’s remaining schedule is pretty easy:

GT
@Wake
@Louisville
UVA
@Pitt
VT

I’d be surprised if we beat them out for the 2 seed.

Miami’s remaining schedule is pretty easy:

GT
@Wake
@Louisville
UVA
@Pitt
VT

I’d be surprised if we beat them out for the 2 seed.

The also have @BC and @Cuse.

A floor of 12 conference wins seems like a lock. So they just have to take one of @WF, UVA, VT, @Cuse to get to 13, which is likely a top-4 seed. They are in a good position, but they are finally getting colder from 3. That should expose their crap defense. They seem like a team ripe for a 1st-round exit of either the ACCT or NCAAT (or both).

Our path to 13 is tougher. Think we have a lock floor of 11. Can we get 2 of - @State, Miami, @Duke, ND, @Clemson. Assuming we will be favored in at least 3 of those, maybe 4 by the time we get to Clemson, cause they have a bunch of Ls coming up.

ND is a mystery to me, nothing jumps off the page looking at their team. They keep winning. We are their toughest remaining game.

ND is a game ahead of Miami and has only 3 road games.

We must beat Miami and ND at home.

Back