• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

BYU's Coach Mark Pope, who spent a year at WF under [] is a star.

FWIW, the early conference power ratings are ugly for the ACC:

1. Big 10
2. Big 12
3. SEC
4. Big East
5. Pac 12
6. ACC

Not sure, but believe that is the worst the ACC has been in decades. The conference has been in decline.

Perfect time for Wake Forest to...

2bdaa810180be85685cdcaf583b348414635b066_hq.gif

So K's grandson who got the DWI walks on last year and this year he gets a full ride. His daughter (the kids mother) is the assistant director of athletics at Duke. Duke can't pay K enough apparently. It needs to be spread down the family tree.

K's grandson was also rumored to be the source of the Covid that hit the team last year - K adding his grandson to the team just because he is K and can do whatever he wants seems to have been a net negative thus far...

Savarino was driving Banchero’s white Jeep, according to court records, and was arrested for driving while impaired. Banchero, who was in the back seat, was cited at the scene and released.

So, Savarino is Banchero's chauffeur?

Or he was less drunk than Banchero. Or a more disposal drunk driver if they got pulled over.

Or he was less drunk than Banchero. Or a more disposal drunk driver if they got pulled over.

If this was the case wouldn't he have also beeen charged with underage drinking like Savarino was? This story is fishy as fuck to me. K's involved, there's a cover up somewhere.:noidea:

I assume what was reported was the compromise after K got involved.

Fresh of my loss on Chicago State (+33.5) against Loyola-Chicago, I'm taking two things today:

Oklahoma State (-3.5) vs NC State
St. John's ML (+180) @ Indiana

State is trash (OSU's not great either, though) and I think Indiana is full of shit.

BC got kind of smacked by Rhode Island tonight- 57-49. For reference, URI was picked to finish 7th in the A-10 in preseason polls. Ouch.

I assume what was reported was the compromise after K got involved.

Well, considering they were stopped in Orange County I doubt they got any kind of break.

It was interesting that Banchero got charged with anything - I don't think I have ever heard of that before. Must have been because he knew Savarino had been drinking and let him drive his car??

Well, considering they were stopped in Orange County I doubt they got any kind of break.

It was interesting that Banchero got charged with anything - I don't think I have ever heard of that before. Must have been because he knew Savarino had been drinking and let him drive his car??

Because, how many people get drunk and hand their keys to the other drunk guy?

This stinks of kaye, I mean you are playing a meaningless game you should romp in and you insist on playing a guy that was clearly not doing something in the program or schools interest. Just kaye saying 'nobody tells me what to do'.

It’s so weird that this spot in Roxboro of all places is doing all these wild custom cars for athletes. Apparently they even did the Corvette that Henry Ruggs crashed.

If this was the case wouldn't he have also beeen charged with underage drinking like Savarino was? This story is fishy as fuck to me. K's involved, there's a cover up somewhere.:noidea:

Rumor has it that Banchero was the driver and Savarino is taking one for the team.

Rumor has it that Banchero was the driver and Savarino is taking one for the team.

I have heard this from multiple "sources", as well. But most of them are UNC folks. Ties to the area, but still... A little biased.

So the fact that Banchero plays is such BS. Can't see Forbes (I could be wrong) playing either one. Both out drinking underage and getting pulled by the police and it is Banchero's car. Don't really care but K tries to come off as this saintly person but he is a sell out and a narcissist. same thing when Grayson Allen tripped like 5 guys and very little was done.

When you’re dropping bags, your top recruits have some leverage on you.

Back