• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

The holes are going to be mad as hornets when they visit the Joel this weekend.

Wgaf, ask Baylor about that bounce back game. Heels will be exposed. Article in local WSJ today about Hubert telling his guys they were getting better everyday. Oops.

Holes have 4 conference wins and 3 of them are against BC and GT. Maybe Hubert just sucks

Holes have 4 conference wins and 3 of them are against BC and GT. Maybe Hubert just sucks

Who knows how good he is, but he wasn’t qualified for that job. Then again neither is Scheyer. Both might be great coaches, but when you’re one of the 10 best jobs in CBB, you should probably hire like it.

A friend of mine told me that Maryland's KenPom has gone down 50 spots since Manning took over.

Chill broadcasting the Clemson Syracuse game.

ETA: You really have to be able to tolerate orange to watch.

Last edited:
Noles looking pretty good, up 23-21 on Duke shooting 38% Duke 57%. Griffin with 2 fouls already.

96? Not nice.

UNC has developed a pattern under Davis of winning or at least playing well at home and then losing on the road, and simply getting blown out by the better teams they face on the road. Except for maybe Michigan, I don't think they have a Quad 1 win this year. They look really soft and physical teams give them trouble. Wonder how happy spoiled Heels fans will be with Davis if this pattern continues.

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - ACC Now A Low-End Power Conference

You can see Matt Doherty as a reference point.

FSU up 65-61 with 2 min left.

Banchero hasn’t done much the 2nd half but he’s taken over the last 3 min or so.

FSU up with the ball 65-63 with 1:43 left.

Last edited:
Clemson gives up 91 points to Cuse. Extend their 3-game losing streak to @ND, BC, @Cuse.

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - ACC Now A Low-End Power Conference

Duke with a 8-0 run to take the lead 67-65.

Evans with a beautiful layup off glass to tie. OT.

FSU wins in OT. They’re now 5-2 with wins over 6-1 Miami and 4-2 Duke. Duke, UNC, and ND are tied at 4-2. Deacs are right behind them tied with Louisville and UVa at 4-3. Those look to be the 8 teams fighting for the NCAAT.

Last edited:
FSU is now 5-2 in ACC. Storming the court is amateur hour. They should expect to beat them at home.

Not hating fun, just feel it puts Duke on a pedestal that currently seems undeserving. I just saw FSU broke an NCAA record with their 13th straight overtime victory. That is an insane stat.

Not hating fun, just feel it puts Duke on a pedestal that currently seems undeserving. I just saw FSU broke an NCAA record with their 13th straight overtime victory. That is an insane stat.

Most of these games had zero or very limited spectators last year (and in fact, both Duke/FSU matchups got cancelled due to COVID last season).....let the kids have their fun, this energy has been pent up for the better part of 2 seasons, plus it was a dramatic, last second win.

If you’re unranked and beat a top 10 team, I think you get to storm the court. Students did it when we beat Louisville in 2017

Back