• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

It's been years since I've been excited to watch a day of ACC basketball. All of these games involve a team within a game of us in the standings.

Noon - Miami at Tech (RSN)
Noon - Duke at Louisville (ESPN)
2:00 - State at UNC (ACCN)
3:00 - VT at FSU (ABC)
6:00 - UVa at ND (ACCN)
8:00 - Wake at Cuse (ACCN)

I'm going to park myself in front of the TV tomorrow, take a break at 5:00 to make dinner, and re-park myself in front of the TV.

I was scoping out the various bracketologies out there and got irrationally mad at Jerry Palm for having Wake as the first team out when The Athletic and ESPN has us as a solid 8-seed. It is nice to be paying attention to that stuff again. Not to mention, pulling against other random teams that could compete with us for a seed. Suck it, Colorado State!

I was scoping out the various bracketologies out there and got irrationally mad at Jerry Palm for having Wake as the first team out when The Athletic and ESPN has us as a solid 8-seed. It is nice to be paying attention to that stuff again. Not to mention, pulling against other random teams that could compete with us for a seed. Suck it, Colorado State!

Jerry Palm had us projected to the Mayo Bowl last November. Guy’s a fraud AND hates us

It's been years since I've been excited to watch a day of ACC basketball. All of these games involve a team within a game of us in the standings.

Noon - Miami at Tech (RSN)
Noon - Duke at Louisville (ESPN)
2:00 - State at UNC (ACCN)
3:00 - VT at FSU (ABC)
6:00 - UVa at ND (ACCN)
8:00 - Wake at Cuse (ACCN)

I'm going to park myself in front of the TV tomorrow, take a break at 5:00 to make dinner, and re-park myself in front of the TV.

Nah. I don't need to see Duke thump Louvul. Do a little digging out in the early afternoon and hit the grocery store. Then come back, turn back and forth between VT, UVA and Torrey Pines and then settle in for our game. Love me some west coast swing with Torrey, Pebble and Riviera.

‘Ville shockingly didn’t just fold. Gt disappointing

Announcers keep saying duke is blocking shots when in reality they are fouling the shit out of guys with no calls.

God damn, Wake not sucking at basketball has enlighten a whole knew fire of hate for coach K. My GF is all like your shaking what’s going on…. I’m like bitch you don’t understand what kinda cunt we are watching right now. Coach K’s massive cunt and his gang of bitch ass clams.

I’ve literally watched Carolina three times this year — our game, following our BC game when they were on right after and today’s first half. Manek seems like a super donk.

Back