• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - ACC Now A Low-End Power Conference

Yeah. That was right when I started watching and realized who was doing color. He didn’t rebound because he played with Rogers and Duncan.

LSU taking it to the Vols 60-42 at 14:33 left. They are good.

Assuming Miami gets smoked tonight in a reality check.

Still not thrilled about the loss down at Miami, but they're giving Duke all they can handle in Cameron.

At the beginning of the year, I thought I'd be OK with Duke winning the NC, since it's Coach K's last year. Yet here I am, rooting like hell for Miami to beat 'em, like the fate of the world depends on it or something ...

Screw you, Duke! :)

At the beginning of the year, I thought I'd be OK with Duke winning the NC, since it's Coach K's last year. Yet here I am, rooting like hell for Miami to beat 'em, like the fate of the world depends on it or something ...

Screw you, Duke! :)

Dude

Wow. Miami with a four point possession to take the lead. Huge.

At least there’s no loser talk here like “We want Duke to win so they don’t come to the Joel pissed.”

Coach K looks pale af and pretty doughy.

The downside of Duke losing is that K will have their full attention in practice the next few days. He won't want a two game losing streak.

Back