• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Tickets 11/13

I just bought four to go with the hotel I was holding. Not sure I can make it but we need some butts in the seats for this and the Duke game.

Considering making the trip.

Wake grad, would only bring peeps rooting for Wake if anyone else comes.

If anyone can't make it or has extra tix, DM me.

How much money would it cost me and few friends to sit in the Deacon Tower?

I want to make the blue hairs uncomfortable

Slightly off topic but any early (meaningless) guesses on kickoff time for the State game?

Thursday, November 11
North Carolina at 17 Pitt 7:30pm ESPN

Saturday, November 13
11 Notre Dame at Virginia
UConn at Clemson
Boston College at Georgia Tech
Duke at Virginia Tech
Miami (FL) at Florida State
NC State at 13 Wake Forest
Syracuse at Louisville

Slightly off topic but any early (meaningless) guesses on kickoff time for the State game?

Thursday, November 11
North Carolina at 17 Pitt 7:30pm ESPN

Saturday, November 13
11 Notre Dame at Virginia
UConn at Clemson
Boston College at Georgia Tech
Duke at Virginia Tech
Miami (FL) at Florida State
NC State at 13 Wake Forest
Syracuse at Louisville

Can rule out noon kicks unless (is this even possible?) we get screwed with a 12:00 ABC kick like with the home ND game in 2018. I'd guess 3:30 on ESPN or 7:30 ESPN or ABC.

will be there and really hoping for a night game.

It's senior fifth so a night game would be beneficial for more than one reason. Hope they pull out all the stops for this one with efforts like bringing the gold pom poms back, maybe a black shirt giveaway, and finding a way to ensure Wake fans get their hands on tickets before state fans.

If already mentioned apologies....

Can anyone confirm rumor that GAMEDAY will be at Wake for State game if...IF we beat UNC?

If already mentioned apologies....

Can anyone confirm rumor that GAMEDAY will be at Wake for State game if...IF we beat UNC?

Where are you seeing this? They don’t announce until the week before.

Yes, they announce the week before (after next Saturday's games).

State/WF will be in the conversation if WF beats UNC.

The other candidates:

OU at Baylor
Michigan at Penn State (doubtful after this weekend's results and they have already been to PSU)
A&M at Ole Miss

Those are the only games involving two currently ranked teams that weekend, and really don't see either Michigan/PSU or A&M/Ole Miss making the cut. Likely will comedown to OU/Baylor or State/WF. Would help if State got ranked again.

Biggest home game in WF history? If we beat UNC then it pretty much is by definition as a top 10 team with an undefeated season and ACC title shot on the line. Should be a great atmosphere.

And State could be top 20 maybe top 15 as well.

In. Should be electric regardless of what happens at UNC.

Back