• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia GAME THREAD: Mafia wins!

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Players:

1. KnightatWake
2. CreamyGoodness
3. Gooner
4. mako
5. Diggler
6. SD3
7. damo - nilla civ, killed d1
8. timdunk - nilla civ, killed n1
9. blue
10. Toogs - nilla civ, killed n1
11. gouda
12. Ryalaman
13. deacon14
14. tejas
15. jtpterp

Closed, variable setup. Deadlines today will be 1:30 and 4.

You know the rules, let's just have some fun with this thing and shake the rust off.

Last edited:
Please clear your inboxes players. If you did not receive a PM, it is because your inbox is full, and you are a vanilla townie. Everyone else should have received a PM. Send me a PM with any questions, don't ask questions in thread of me, or angleshoot, or cheat.

Thread is now OPEN. First day ends at 1:30.

There are so many people that I want to kill.

I ate 3 cheese pizzas last night, my toilet deserves a medal

I ate 3 cheese pizzas last night, my toilet deserves a medal

Like 3 legit pizzas or 3 of those small frozen ones that have sauce hotter than lava after microwaving?

those things are the WORST. i'm having chili for lunch and a 1pm appointment with my toilet

those things are the WORST. i'm having chili for lunch and a 1pm appointment with my toilet

I had chili all week last week and I think after 2 decades of standing in front of a classroom I may have one of the quietest farts in America.

Like 3 legit pizzas or 3 of those small frozen ones that have sauce hotter than lava after microwaving?

Definitely not full size, they're the ones that come in a 12 pack from costco. Really pretty good for frozen pizza. Not so good for lactose intolerance

I had chili all week last week and I think after 2 decades of standing in front of a classroom I may have one of the quietest farts in America.

Pilates has trained my asshole to be silent when I so desire. Which is pretty much only at pilates.

Pilates has trained my asshole to be silent when I so desire. Which is pretty much only at pilates.

Is the sphincter kegel an essential Pilates movement?

I’m gonna tunnel you so hard.

Honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Mafia isn't truly back until you relentlessly tunnel on someone on D1 and one of SD3 or Knight fake claim cop on D1

Definitely not full size, they're the ones that come in a 12 pack from costco. Really pretty good for frozen pizza. Not so good for lactose intolerance

Costco has 12 pack frozen pizzas? Damn I really wish I had a membership

Back