• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next week Mafia sign up: signups closed

deacon14

Reaction score
I don't know, it'll be ABC or C9++ or something, depends on how many sign up.

1. Townie
2. gouda
3. Juice
4. Gooner
5. Diggler
6. Knight
7. Jtp
8. Blue
9. Creamy
10. Cata
11. Mako
12. toogs
13. SD3

Last edited:
If it's done or I'm dead by Wednesday, I'm in. Driving all day Wednesday to Minnesota so I will not be able to participate then.

If it's done or I'm dead by Wednesday, I'm in. Driving all day Wednesday to Minnesota so I will not be able to participate then.

I can't imagine a 13 person C9++ game lasts that long in most cases, so I'm going to mark you down as playing for now. Let me know if you want to change that

same here. if we start on monday i'm in. heading for my grand vacation on wed so PEACE OUT SUCKERS

I'll start the thread Sunday sometime and the first deadline will be Monday morning. That can give 6 deadlines between Monday/Tuesday which will probably be enough to finish the game assuming we don't get like 20 signups

In with the caveat I will be on a plane Tuesday morning and work travel all week. But shouldn’t miss deadlines or no show like that asshole tejas

we should just go ahead and pencil tejas in; there's a chance he'll show up and if not we're no worse off than last round

Cata and I discussed the possibility of Wake winning out in football and being the first p5 school to go undefeated and left outta playoffs.

Also, my voice is basically a built in sex noise.

Back