• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Plays First?

Who plays first?

• Total voters
The fact that Deshaun hasn't played this long is evidence to me that people view him as stinky doodoo until/if legal stuff is resolved in his favor. Kyrie is a completely insane and no one can reason with him. Simmons is an immature idiot but I think he gets on the court to show some value only so he can help facilitate his own trade.

This is THE sports issue of our times. You might want to add in Trevor Bauer for the fun of it.

I vote Ben. At some point this season, either he decides to play half heartedly for the Sixers ( see Harden/Rockets for precedent) or he gets traded and balls out for his new team.

Kyrie is crazy enough to hold out all season on the vaccine.

Deshaun is on some unofficial suspension and won't play until the legal stuff is resolved. That will take years.

Yeah, I think it's Simmons for a team other than the 76ers. Who plays 2nd is the more interesting question. I think it might be Watson next September. Kyrie is batshit crazy.

Watson doesn’t want to play for the Texans. And he has legal issues. And the Texans want a huge return because he’s justifiably a top 5 QB. There are a lot of issues there.

I think we recognize that you named the three biggest assholes in American sports and call it a day.

I think we recognize that you named the three biggest assholes in American sports and call it a day.

I don't know that I'd call them the 3 biggest assholes in sports, but they are all problematic. Watson has never had legal problems before this case and had never been a diva QB prior to BOB and Easterby dismantling the team. But he's definitely engage in some sketchy sexual conduct here at the very least. And while Kyrie is batshit crazy who believes in bizarre things, I don't know that he is that big an asshole. And Simmons is a guy who has quit on his team and who has not maxed out his talent, but I don't know that he's that big an asshole.

In the NBA sure, but overall?

DeChambeau?

Kyle Busch?

Tom Wilson?

Figures in American sports includes coaches, so I'd start with Coach Kashitski...

I doubt Watson ever plays in the NFL again. I agree the vote here is Simmons. Quality poll.

Really? As to Watson I mean. He's a top 5 QB, and though he has more public allegations than Roethlisberger did, the Roethlisberger allegations were worse. Goodell even said they don't have enough information to put him on the exempt list, which kinda surprised me.

I mean if we are keeping score, the current POTUS, two of the last three former POTUS, 2 sitting supreme court justices all have been accused of worse and they don't have trouble keeping/getting jobs.

Back