• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman is…..

Oooh this should be interesting. Don’t have a take yet. Gonna drink the rest of this six pack and then decide.

Oooh this should be interesting. Don’t have a take yet. Gonna drink the rest of this six pack and then decide.

This is me, too, but damn he’s been so good the last few. He just looks so unshakable out there as a decision maker, he’s been incredible in the air, and more than capable on the ground this year.

This is me, too, but damn he’s been so good the last few. He just looks so unshakable out there as a decision maker, he’s been incredible in the air, and more than capable on the ground this year.

On those long TD passes today I was reminded of a golfer admiring a really pure shot. He just absolutely knew he was dialing in some bombs today.

Meh... I'm not sold. He's been damn good lately, for sure. But what Wolf did with what he had at OL and WR...i think Wolf still gets the nod.

Hartman was simply great today and I sure hope there is more of it to come.

Wolf was the most fearless guy we had (he got absolutely beat down his first couple years, can't believe it didn't mentally break him) and by his senior year was running that RPO flawlessly, but man I've loved Hartman's swagger ever since I saw him in person against Tulane. He's definitely a baller and think he'll end up being our best ever at the current rate.

Riley got the benefit of playing with our best ever defenses IMO, even if he did have a great 6th sense when it came to pocket presence.

Love Sam, but it's still Wolford for me. So great on the ground and in the air. Who knows what his stats could have been without that POS Elrod.

MacPherson was very good as well.

It’s hard to take anyone over Johnny Football. The guy gave it all on every play.

Hartman's performance has been outstanding. He is improving as the season progresses. As good as he has been, I think he is capable of more. I think he makes a jump next year.

It’s hard to take anyone over Johnny Football. The guy gave it all on every play.

He nothing around him on offense his first 2 years as well. I love all Wake players and I hate to demean former Deacs, but the difference in the skill we put on the field back then on offense and the skill we have now is like comparing a totaled Yugo to a brand new Rolls.

Sam is starting to change my opinion a bit. A few more 6 td games will have us all believers. Love Wolfy though. I love that Wolfy, despite all opinions to the contrary has been a solid backup in LA for the last 2 seasons. Had he not gotten hurt, he would have led them to a win in a playoff game I think. Glad he put that Wall St job on hold for a few years.

Hartman's performance has been outstanding. He is improving as the season progresses. As good as he has been, I think he is capable of more. I think he makes a jump next year.

Hartman still misses some throws that I think shouldn't at this point. He also seems to leave his deep throws short, he almost never overthrows our guys, they usually have to slow up. He is great but like you say, he IS capable of even more.

It’s still Riley for me. Orange Bowl despite Lobo.

Back