• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go PITT and go MIAMI (likely unofficial hedging our bets thread)

I’m just checking in to say I love the “likely unofficial” designation for this thread.

clemsons receivers are comically bad.

our defense vs clemsons offense will be quite the battle

That hit was dirty as hell by #10 on Clemson, even if he didn't go helmet to helmet

So smenda gets ejected and that bullshit 10 stays in the game? Nice rule.

I thought the rule was hit to head or neck area of a defenseless player. Seems like that was all there.

So smenda gets ejected and that bullshit 10 stays in the game? Nice rule.

I was thinking the same thing, why is a late hit not included, if you are going to have that rule at all.

That was by definition targeting a defenseless player as the ball was on the ground for quite awhile and 10 took like 3 more steps, wound up, and popped the guy who had no possession of a dead ball

I thought the rule was hit to head or neck area of a defenseless player. Seems like that was all there.

Contact was primarily and initially to the shoulder. While a bad play, not within the rules of targeting.

I don't think I've ever seen a shovel pass pick 6 before.

clemson going with the backup. last name is even harder to spell

Clemson's backup QB tore his achilles in the spring game and somehow was declared ready to play in the season opener. Gamecock fans had all kind of steroid conspiracies on that one. Or Dabo was lying and his achilles was never torn in first place.

I think the U pulls off the upset tonight and we finish the day with the best case scenario possible.

Throw in a go LOUISVILLE. It would help us to have a win against 2-2 Louisville with 0-3 BC coming up.

pitts got this. would be nice if by some UVA can take the division but seems pretty unlikely (they’d have to win out including @pitt and have pitt drop a game)

Is ACC POY announced before or after the Championship Game? Hartman vs Pickett could be quite a show.

Man the refs did everything they could to try to keep Clemson in that game.

Back