• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go PITT and go MIAMI (likely unofficial hedging our bets thread)

We still have a big moutain to climb, including beating State to play for the ACC title.

9PqFfTB

http://imgur.com/a/9PqFfTB

This is why we love to see them lose. Lololol

Is there a good D besides Georgia? Coming into the week, Clemson was the #2 D. They gave up 20 to Pitt. State was the #6 D and gave up 31 to Miami. Cincy was #3 and gave up 20 to Navy. Purdue was #5 and gave up 30 to Wisconsin.

http://www.cfbstats.com/2021/leader/national/team/defense/split01/category09/sort01.html

It's all about Offense baby, and we have the most explosive in the land.

I do think our D is better than most think. Not good, but not serviceable. Our O is good enough to win the conference.

big fan of the O but we were #55 in the country in yards per play coming into today

But #12 in points and we're going up to #6. The only P5 teams ahead of us are Ohio State, Alabama, and Pitt.

YES. We’re in the driver’s seat. Who cares if they say the ACC is down? They’re going to say that whenever we win, regardless. I want to win the ACC.

Yup. They did the same thing in 2006. The way I look at it, yeah it may be down in traditional terms but everyone has the same chance to win the damn thing. I know people may scoff at a Pitt vs. Wake ACC Championship game, but I think that game would be exciting as hell.

Yup. They did the same thing in 2006. The way I look at it, yeah it may be down in traditional terms but everyone has the same chance to win the damn thing. I know people may scoff at a Pitt vs. Wake ACC Championship game, but I think that game would be exciting as hell.

Sam Hartman vs Kenny Pickett for the Heisman!

Wake now the favorite to win the atlantic. We are big UL, Cuse and FSU fans.

We want Florida state to beat Clemson and Louisville to beat state and of course wake to win. That would just require one more state loss other than to us to only have us win 1 of the last 3 to win the Atlantic.

unfortunately i think a unc win over notre dame is in our benefit as well

Definitely.

It would also help if Pitt won out, until the ACCCG..

the counter argument is that a UNC win would indicate they are a tougher opponent which would imply a lower chance of us running the table as well as GTHC

go PITT and go MIAMI game thread (likely unofficial)

ND vs UNC is a no lose situation. If UNC beats ND, they fall below us in the polls. If UNC loses, UNC loses.

Ultimately it helps if UNC, UVa and Tech beat ND.

Last edited:
ND vs UNC is a no lose situation. If UNC beats ND, they fall below us in the polls. If UNC loses, UNC loses.

Ultimately it helps if UNC, UVa and Tech beat ND.

So very said; deserves repeating.

Back