• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football News Articles

https://www.bizjournals.com/charlot...tent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

This is one of the worst articles I've ever read... Super sloppy research, inaccurate, and apologetic. Just gross overall.

It probably represents the sentiment of local business though. I think there is a legitimate concern that most Wake fans will simply go for the day and drive back home. Plus that 8:00 kickoff is going to be cold as butt. But Wake fans will definitely show.

It probably represents the sentiment of local business though. I think there is a legitimate concern that most Wake fans will simply go for the day and drive back home. Plus that 8:00 kickoff is going to be cold as butt. But Wake fans will definitely show.

Isn’t that a similar concern with Clemson fans too no matter how many attend?

Also this: “It may be a low turnout, but I think fans of the teams will still show as neither has won something this big in the past.”

Uhhhhhh.... What?

Perhaps. But there are way more Clemson fans. The problem with Clemson would be that they typically have up to two more games left for the championship so fans may skip the annual beatdown of the Coastal team.

Perhaps. But there are way more Clemson fans. The problem with Clemson would be that they typically have up to two more games left for the championship so fans may skip the annual beatdown of the Coastal team.

Yeah my Clemson friends don’t even go to the first playoff game anymore, let alone the ACC Championship.

Yeah my Clemson friends don’t even go to the first playoff game anymore, let alone the ACC Championship.

YO CHARLOTTE! WAKE WON’T TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED LIKE CLEMSON!!!

Back