• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++: Mafia Wins!

I’m still so upset

The easiest way to get faster is to drop weight.

But I like being masculine and intimidating and being able to bench press a Buick Skylark. But for real in the distance races I've run and the triathalon I did there are like 2 other dudes with my body frame and I'm sure there's a reason for that.

But I like being masculine and intimidating and being able to bench press a Buick Skylark. But for real in the distance races I've run and the triathalon I did there are like 2 other dudes with my body frame and I'm sure there's a reason for that.

It's not much of a hindrance for 5k, but carrying the extra weight for 10k plus really adds up.

Sub-1:45

It’s possible, but not likely.

My man

We could prob train together, that’s around my target once these days, but I’m working towards a spring marathon

Ok if I lose thirty pounds and become an insignificant waif like you two can I run with you?

Ok if I lose thirty pounds and become an insignificant waif like you two can I run with you?

I'm 6'2" and weighed in 2 weeks ago at 200lbs. I'm hardly a wiaf, no matter what Knight says.

Back