• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++: Mafia Wins!

I'm 6'2" and weighed in 2 weeks ago at 200lbs. I'm hardly a wiaf, no matter what Knight says.

How are you running that pace then? Do you just train all the time? Do you do any weightlifting at all or is it all just running?

How are you running that pace then? Do you just train all the time? Do you do any weightlifting at all or is it all just running?

I haven't lifted in probably 2-3 years. Everything is just bodyweight.

When I was 175, I was in the 1:40s in the half.

I look pretty thin because I have a decent amount of muscle. Not bulky like someone who's lifting heavy though.

And yeah, I run 20-25 a week, year-round.

Wow. Shouldn't have opened this thread today.

Need a not suitable for fatties warning on it.

I haven't lifted in probably 2-3 years. Everything is just bodyweight.

When I was 175, I was in the 1:40s in the half.

I look pretty thin because I have a decent amount of muscle. Not bulky like someone who's lifting heavy though.

And yeah, I run 20-25 a week, year-round.

I'm thinking about starting to run again, nothing near your level. My back has kept me from running for years, but I think I have it to a point where as long as I ease into it it will be fine.

I am not excited about it

I'm thinking about starting to run again, nothing near your level. My back has kept me from running for years, but I think I have it to a point where as long as I ease into it it will be fine.

Trail running my man. I hated running until I realized you could just do a quicker hike.

Trail running my man. I hated running until I realized you could just do a quicker hike.

Sell me on this. Know that I think hiking is mind numbingly boring and have never tried trail running.

Trail running is ok. I like road running better.

I picked a very difficult trail race with 2 2’ water crossings for my first trail half. It might’ve soured me.

I also might’ve committed to running it in 2022.

How’s your core strength? Strong core can help your back.

I like running, and love hiking, but I have shitty ankles so I can't trail run unless I gump it in boots which defeats the purpose. Sadtoogs is sad.

Back