• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: centerdeac

Liquid Karma

Eat a dick, hackers!
Staff member
Reaction score
Period: One Month
Reason: Racist post directed at PhDeac concerning his child attending Georgia Tech.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/32985-Banning-Critical-Race-Theory/page96

It is very obvious that centerdeac posted this

At least my daughter will earn her admission to Georgia Tech prick.

...as a response to PhDeac posting the following on an entirely different thread:

We went to Atlanta on vacation and my 9 year old has now decided he's going to go to Tech and become an engineer. Happy to lock that one in for the next 9 years.

There is zero chance this was anything other than intentionally hateful speech directed at PhDeac, and will not be tolerated.

As best we can tell, this is centerdeac's first punishment, hence the one month suspension. His next infraction of this nature will result in a permanent banning.

Period: One Month
Reason: Racist post directed at PhDeac concerning his child attending Georgia Tech.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/32985-Banning-Critical-Race-Theory/page96

It is very obvious that centerdeac posted this

...as a response to PhDeac posting the following on an entirely different thread:

There is zero chance this was anything other than intentionally hateful speech directed at PhDeac, and will not be tolerated.

As best we can tell, this is centerdeac's first punishment, hence the one month suspension. His next infraction of this nature will result in a permanent banning.

Beefeater is a hell of a drug.

Wait is he junebug or jh? I always forget

why only one month? I mean the guy had his entire life to learn how to not be a racist douchebag. He's not going to pick that up in a month.

I’m sorry I thought jh or junebug would be racist. I was saddened thinking it was one of them.

Back