• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

I hard civ lean mako, decent civ lean for Tejas, semi-chub civ lean for JTP. I think Juice is more likely civ than mafia due to toogs opening on him and then doubling down D2, seems weird to double barrel on a teammate like that, especially after getting a civ special voted out D1 and then killing the IC.

I don’t have any true mafia leans right now, need to do a close re-read at some point (probably in the morning) but first gut feeling is towards Creamy. Also never a bad idea to go blue, he won’t post regardless of his alignment.

I don’t have any true mafia leans right now, need to do a close re-read at some point (probably in the morning) but first gut feeling is towards Creamy. Also never a bad idea to go blue, he won’t post regardless of his alignment.

How are you doing, big guy? I mean, emotionally. Is everything ok?

How are you doing, big guy? I mean, emotionally. Is everything ok?

I’m not enthusiastic about going back to work tomorrow. And am really hoping that you’re not going to say someone I just named is dead, I thought I already checked.

We just had a tie where there was no movement and one ended up being mafia.

I don’t know why people seem to be trying to clear juice.

Who is trying to clear juice?

I’ll have to go back and look but you seemed to be trying to run interference for him.

Suck it idiots I can give gooner a semi chub

I like tejas for civ. Probably mako

I think that's it

Sticking with juice for now. Going to look back at Toogs' posts tonight or in the morning.

White flag from mafia ph. Tough loss

I'm gonna forget how horrible your App and Wake takes are because you're civ this game and I want to win. But I'm totally gonna shoot you with the first gun I get in future games. You have replaced Gouda.

Back