• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

Once we get PH, I feel like the remaining pool, in order of preference is Blue, Creamy, DV7 and then maybe Juice.

Jman and Jtp are pretty firmly in my civ camp right now.

Jury is still out on Gouda, Goon, and Tejas.

This is based solely on terrible reads and preconceived notions. I expect I die tonight so if I hit the remaining maf in this list, I look like a genuis!!!

I was a mason with Townie. I am that place on these here boards where you can find lots of pictures of scantily clad women.

We really didn't think either of us would be hit last night and were going to reveal this turn. I will avenge awaken's death!

also ***vote for Ph***

dude is playing like I expect a baddie Ph to play

busy day today and will miss the first deadline

still have tingles re: gouda

I was a mason with Townie. I am that place on these here boards where you can find lots of pictures of scantily clad women.

We really didn't think either of us would be hit last night and were going to reveal this turn. I will avenge awaken's death!

Gonna need some more heads on this one.

Gonna need some more heads on this one.

Somebody is more than welcome to counter-claim me and I'll die a happy martyr with them in a tie. I will likely be killed this night anyway unless the mafia continues to go special hunting; which is why I am guessing Townie was got last night.

Somebody is more than welcome to counter-claim me and I'll die a happy martyr with them in a tie. I will likely be killed this night anyway unless the mafia continues to go special hunting; which is why I am guessing Townie was got last night.

We will be killing PH today. We shall revisit this at a later date.

JTP - Tejas
Ph - Jman, Gouda, Mako, DV7
Gouda - Creamy
DV7- Juice

You'ins got less'n an 'our.

Once we get PH, I feel like the remaining pool, in order of preference is Blue, Creamy, DV7 and then maybe Juice.

Jman and Jtp are pretty firmly in my civ camp right now.

Jury is still out on Gouda, Goon, and Tejas.

This is based solely on terrible reads and preconceived notions. I expect I die tonight so if I hit the remaining maf in this list, I look like a genuis!!!

I stand by my historical stance that I can't read gouda therefore I will not read gouda, but I have Tejas as a pretty solid civ lean.

I was roleblocked for today.

Knight, pretty sure I already voted for ***juice*** but count this one anyway.

DV7's claim seems fine.

I was roleblocked for today.

Knight, pretty sure I already voted for ***juice*** but count this one anyway.

DV7's claim seems fine.

you're just now claiming this?

yikes

Ph, you just gonna go ahead and take the L?

***Creamy*** to have a vote in. Absolutely no reason to push Ph out any farther (I wouldn't get any credit for it anyway if he does flip mafia) and there were some Creamy posts early that I didn't really like.

I'm going to need a ruling on "too bad to be mafia"

I have a town house. I have no food in this house. I generally go pick something up eat it and throw it out. How have I caught 7 mice over the last week? One of my neighbors is a dirty son of a bitch aren't they?

Back