• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

his rationale for being absent last game was pretty good, hiding a car in the woods for a friend

dude is not afraid to be accessory to a crime

Which poster would you most trust to help you bury a body? I don't know if I'd trust JTP, but I guarantee that dude knows plenty of good places to dispose of a corpse.

Which poster would you most trust to help you bury a body? I don't know if I'd trust JTP, but I guarantee that dude knows plenty of good places to dispose of a corpse.

You have to be stupid to get actually get caught. Just follow one key rule

Don't kill people you know.

*I've never killed a person. I have killed 7 mice in 6 days.

Blue could definitely tell you the best way to recement and then carpet your basement after you buried someone below your cellar.

My name is mako and I think this game is more fun with other people beside me post in it.

cover5.jpeg

Blue, mako's mom, Godmother, is dead.

Mako's Mom – Godmother; you’re a mafia godfather, plus you get to assign your goons their powers. Thanks, mom. Two of your three goons, RJKarl, the Tunnels, and Endless Pessimism can be assigned one of the following powers at the beginning of the game (no duplicates):

(1) Jewish Controlled Media – Role blocker each night (can’t target on consecutive nights)

(2) Racist Tirade – Silences a player each day (can’t target on consecutive nights)

(3) Rampant paranoia and inability to back down – BPV, once assigned, protects the goon from one night hit.

In what is a surprise to no one other than me, Tejas, Civ Cop, has been AA'd for a second straight game for failing to vote. Like, I love you Tejas. I would eat icecream out of your butthole, but god damn.

TWDeac and Tsy - Cop. You’re the law in these parts. Also, the two of you are romantically involved. No homo. One investigation a night.

This game was beautiful. Look how they massacred my boy. Night moves have until 2pm.

JTP, godperson searcher, has been granted the sweet release of death.

Youngbuck and Deaconson – You’re two different people that are both looking hard for Mako’s mom. I mean, you don’t have to look hard, because that bitch runs street corners like bym runs marathons. Each night you can search for her. If you find her, you will be told her alignment and player.

Day 5 ends at 4pm.

***Gouda*** and game.

Also, I've led the mafia kills each time. It is an absolute travesty that I'm still alive. Do better, mafia.

Back