• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

dave-chappelle-blouse.gif

Had this typed up but couldn't hit send to finish before God called night...

My reads in case the maf hits me tonight:

Mako - strong civ lean
DV7 - hot chicks thread
JTP - slight civ lean
Juice - ???
Gooner - ???
Gouda - small maf lean
Tejas - ???
Jman - strong civ lean
Creamy - slight civ lean
Ph - moderate maf lean
Blue - strong maf lean

well... guess I gotta go

***VOTE FOR GOUDA***

Did I just get, like, good at this game this season?

Gouda, PhDeac, is dead.

PhDeac – You have posted on OGBoards over 125,000 times. That seems excessive, even by Palmab’s standards. What's incredible is your ability to post 125,000 times, but fail to post more than 10 posts in any given mafia game you join. You don’t have time to do anything more that be a vanilla civ.

Night moves have until 2:30.

DV7, civ mason, is dead.

Hot Chick's Thread – You are masons with Awaken. He’s loads of fun. He’s a civ, despite jerking off 8 times a week.

Day 6 ends at 4:00pm.

Tejas is the worst cop in the history of cops. Ok, who do we kill now? Juice?

Goddamnit, how are we even to this point after we've wrecked mafia. Gouda is gonna rightfully let me hear about that majo in the post game.

Ok, creamy hasn't posted shit so idk. Jman has read civ to me all day. Juice has been the most suspect imo. So it's either Juice or Creamy or fuck me if it's Jman because we should've killed him after that carolina post. Jman, help here. As of now it's

***Juice***

Creamy posted just votes and convo about where I was sitting for the football game. I'm inclined to switch to him just out of general principal.

Need to hear your roles fellas.

I'm vanilla, Gouda and the boys.

I don't have any responsibilities other than casting a single vote each round

Back