• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

gg good effort guys. When we miss it's as much on me as it is tejas, but the rest of y'all ain't doing a whole lot of contributing either.

JTP, godperson searcher, has been granted the sweet release of death.

Youngbuck and Deaconson – You’re two different people that are both looking hard for Mako’s mom. I mean, you don’t have to look hard, because that bitch runs street corners like bym runs marathons. Each night you can search for her. If you find her, you will be told her alignment and player.

Day 5 ends at 4pm.

not sure what this is since i don't play mafia but you can shut your whore mouth. mako's mom is a saint. she is amazing. a true pillar of the community. the Eifle tower welcoming all comers for a breathtaking visit. the lines may be long but they are well worth it. she really goes the extra mile to help anyone that needs a good tug... of their bootstraps. she'll never let you down though that is her favorite direction. she truly is the town's bedrock, if you will, and its always rockin'. don't bother knockin'. just tag in.

I have practice in 45 minutes and won't be looking at this thread at that point, so if anyone wants to, you know, participate at all I would be appreciative.

JTP, godperson searcher, has been granted the sweet release of death.

Youngbuck and Deaconson – You’re two different people that are both looking hard for Mako’s mom. I mean, you don’t have to look hard, because that bitch runs street corners like bym runs marathons. Each night you can search for her. If you find her, you will be told her alignment and player.

Day 5 ends at 4pm.

Oh shoot what do I do

*Mako*

Did I just kill mako? Or is this a vote? Legitimately have not a clue how to do this game. Also likely won’t be good considering my track record on sheep.

Mako give me the rundown of how to play Mafia since you seem to be the only survivor here

Since we’re posting YouTube videos, I’ll post one that I laugh at every time.

Mako give me the rundown of how to play Mafia since you seem to be the only survivor here

You try really hard and put a lot of effort into it and then you're sad and alone and everyone you love disappoints you in the end.

So just like life.

I think Mako’s mom would make a great jet ski like Richard Simmons.

(Did I do that right?)

Back