• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

You try really hard and put a lot of effort into it and then you're sad and alone and everyone you love disappoints you in the end.

So just like life.

I don’t need to double dip on sadness

I really don't have a feel on Juice v Creamy. Neither of them has done anything clearing. But nobody seems to care about my vote on Juice so that makes me think maybe Creamy.

I really don't have a feel on Juice v Creamy. Neither of them has done anything clearing. But nobody seems to care about my vote on Juice so that makes me think maybe Creamy.

How can you tell if somebody is mafia or not? Do they post cryptic messages or something? Feels like Guess Who? to me

How can you tell if somebody is mafia or not? Do they post cryptic messages or something? Feels like Guess Who? to me

It's mostly tone reads and how they vote. How they react to being called out. And smart people understand the analytics of certain games but I generally don't. It can be a really fun game.

I’m leaning mako

Do we have a civ jailer?

Ah never mind. I just read blue’s role. I was RB’d two nights ago (sry was hiking)

Mako do you ever get down to any SC parks/trails? Any suggestions?

Jman who are you because I don’t love Creamy’s claim

Back