• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

What a strange entry by DV7

***juice*** doesn't like me and that makes me sad.

Who takes November off from drinking, how do you even Thanksgiving? I take January off. Well, I took January 2002 off.

***juice***

I haven’t until now. ***juice***

Sticking with juice for now. Going to look back at Toogs' posts tonight or in the morning.

a brief history of the mafia and my dick

we did it!

It's a shame toots phoned it in.

I think Creamy AA'd. Good job. Good effort everyone.

1. Mako's Mom – Godmother; you’re a mafia godfather, plus you get to assign your goons their powers. Thanks, mom. Two of your three goons, RJKarl, the Tunnels, and Endless Pessimism can be assigned one of the following powers at the beginning of the game (no duplicates):

(1) Jewish Controlled Media – Role blocker each night (can’t target on consecutive nights)

(2) Racist Tirade – Silences a player each day (can’t target on consecutive nights)

(3) Rampant paranoia and inability to back down – BPV, once assigned, protects the goon from one night hit.

2. RJKarl – Mafia Goon

3. The Tunnels – Mafia Goon

4. Endless Pessimism – You’re big gay and you never leave the Sports Boards. Seriously, can’t we just be fucking happy we’re winning?

Fake claims: MD Boards, KU Boards, Damo’s avatar

5. TWDeac and Tsy - Cop. You’re the law in these parts. Also, the two of you are romantically involved. No homo. One investigation a night.

6. Youngbuck and Deaconson – You’re two different people that are both looking hard for Mako’s mom. I mean, you don’t have to look hard, because that bitch runs street corners like bym runs marathons. Each night you can search for her. If you find her, you will be told her alignment and player.

7. Cookout – Armed with the power of the banhammer, you have the single-handed ability to put a Vader-force-choke on another player. At night, submit your one-shot vig to eliminate a player.

8. Gouda and the boys – You’re drunk, like Hemmingway. You’re a savant, like Hemmingway. Bees. Vanilla civ.

9. Damo’s darling inability to hide as mafia – You’re an innocent child, for once.

10. PhDeac - You have posted on OGBoards over 125,000 times. That seems excessive, even by Palmab’s standards. What's incredible is your ability to post 125,000 times, but fail to post more than 10 posts in any given mafia game you join. You don’t have time to do anything more that be a vanilla civ.

11. Investment Thread – You distribute financial advice to the entire board. Some of the most amazing finance minds like ATS and Nonny drop crumbs for you to gobble up gains. Unfortunately, creamy also posts there – so you’re just a vanilla civ.

12. Coronavirus Thread – Rafi and the other doctors try hard to dispel misunderstandings and gaps in knowledge. Knight just screams about being a Guinea pig in the Pfizer trial. It’s a neutral place to discuss goings-on. You’re a vanilla civ.

13. Football recruiting thread – It’d be cool if you were more relevant, but you’re not. Vanilla civ.

14. Hot Chick's Thread – You are masons with Awaken. He’s loads of fun. He’s a civ, despite jerking off 8 times a week.
15. Awaken – You are masons with the Hot Chick’s Thread. You bust more nuts than a fucking squirrel. You know the Hot Chick’s Thread is working for the good guys (civ).

Mafia chat was a hot mess. I will not violate the sanctity of it, but I'm sure someone else will.

TIME FOR JTP PLAYER GRADES

SD3 - Uhh. C you died early
Toogs - D- for phoning it in
Townie - Uhh... C nothing of note
Mako- B+ good job mako
DV7 - C+ good effort
JTP - A+ obviously
Juice- B+ good solid mafia effort on a team of turds and a boomer who mailed it in.
Gooner - B good job gooner
Gouda - B+ good reads GOUDA post more next time
Tejas - F, day 1 majority candidate going forward
Jman - B good job JMAN!
Creamy - D little to nothing of note and an AA at the end. Not great bob.
Ph - F, nice roleblock claim dumb dumb
Blue - D- ooof
TK - C, didn't really get a chance to play.

TIME FOR JTP PLAYER GRADES

SD3 - Uhh. C you died early
Toogs - D- for phoning it in
Townie - Uhh... C nothing of note
Mako- B+ good job mako
DV7 - C+ good effort
JTP - A+ obviously
Juice- B+ good solid mafia effort on a team of turds and a boomer who mailed it in.
Gooner - B good job gooner
Gouda - B+ good reads GOUDA post more next time
Tejas - F, day 1 majority candidate going forward
Jman - B good job JMAN!
Creamy - D little to nothing of note and an AA at the end. Not great bob.
Ph - F, nice roleblock claim dumb dumb
Blue - D- ooof
TK - C, didn't really get a chance to play.

Bro I successfully identified the cop and then deliberately acted like I was so I got night hit instead of the cop. Not my fault the cop was Tejas, I deserve at least a B+.

Back