• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

I’m pleased to have not participated but appreciate the effort that went into it. Peace out from Dubrovnik

Somebody post the chatzy. I won’t tell who did it

I won't play with PH again. I think what he does must be performance art that I don't understand. You guys have whatever the opposite of a Sophie's Choice is for games we both sign up for. Literally set up a roleblock in case of watcher tracker and this dumb shit waits until he has 4 votes to come out with it. We actually did RB him though.

Blue, that was horrific godfathering. People say you are fun or good but you were totally absent from mafia chat when you are supposed to be the leader. It took us almost 24 hours to pick powers because you were so impotent about it.

Juice did pretty good. I thought my going ham at him d1 and 2 would work out for us but since no one else on our team bothered to play it didn't about to much.

I do sincerely apologize for my night/dead post I misread and thought the game was over.

most of the good shit has scrolled off of maf chad

most of the good shit has scrolled off of maf chad

Yeah the mafchat was 100 times better than the game. I wish I’d died earlier.

Hey gooner. I’ve got 2 more wins in our 3 game mafia season than your football team does all year. Love you little guy!!!

Dear mafia friends...

I will take my temporary mafia ban. AA's are the worst. I thought I would have time this week (especially after AA'ng last time). Obviously that was not so.

Tejas loses indeed. I will enjoy watching the next few games instead

Dear mafia friends...

I will take my temporary mafia ban. AA's are the worst. I thought I would have time this week (especially after AA'ng last time). Obviously that was not so.

Tejas loses indeed. I will enjoy watching the next few games instead

You are not banned friend.

You just might eat a few day 1 lynchings. We've all been in that dog house RIGHT?!

“How dare you talk about the great and powerful Wake football”

*checks out football thread*

“We’ll actually Norfolk state is a quality win”

“How dare you talk about the great and powerful Wake football”

*checks out football thread*

“We’ll actually Norfolk state is a quality win”

lol I just looked at App State's schedule

lol I just looked at App State's schedule

I didn't realize community colleges had schedules I just assumed they showed up and lost to whatever high school they could take their broken down 1993 Ford rangers to

Oh a Maryland fan wants to talk football too?

You are not banned friend.

You just might eat a few day 1 lynchings. We've all been in that dog house RIGHT?!

The dog house is always a fun time. Me and Ph can duke it out for day 1 next game

Back