• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

Good french fries don't need ketchup and I'm too old to eat shitty french fries

Actually, McDonald’s fries are the only ones I don’t eat with ketchup.

@gouda/gooner - you guys ever go to free state during mustard month? heaven. 65+ mustards from around the world compete for your favor and attention throughout the month of March.

@gouda/gooner - you guys ever go to free state during mustard month? heaven. 65+ mustards from around the world compete for your favor and attention throughout the month of March.

Toogs, you forgot to log out of your sock

I like good mustard but not enough to plan anything around it. Actually haven't been to freestate in probably....12 years?

That frou frou mustard brand Maille used to have a store like 3 blocks away from me. You could try all their different mustards and they had some on tap - and you could buy a container that you could clean and bring back and reuse. Super odd, but surprisingly fun. Not surprised it closed down. Mustard tastings.

That frou frou mustard brand Maille used to have a store like 3 blocks away from me. You could try all their different mustards and they had some on tap - and you could buy a container that you could clean and bring back and reuse. Super odd, but surprisingly fun. Not surprised it closed down. Mustard tastings.

Big Mustard claims another victim.

This might catch the Kansans on here. I'm in Kansas, specifically Overland Park. Just helped a friend drive out from Maryland.

This might catch the Kansans on here. I'm in Kansas, specifically Overland Park. Just helped a friend drive out from Maryland.

OP is a good area, was one of the fastest growing places in the country the last few years

Overland park is great for families. Kinda like a tyson farm, but for making humans.

Danny Manning is a great big man coach. He is not a good head coach.

Back