• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

Jman cracked it. Day 1. Hang his jersey

My kids had an impressive haul last night. Crushing some laffy taffy this morning.

Did you let your 2 year old eat candy? My wife and I duked it out over it...I was on team Let Her Eat Candy DAMN IT! Wife didn't agree.

My kids had an impressive haul last night. Crushing some laffy taffy this morning.

I was trying to trade some of our good candy for a little bit of trash like smarties but I kept missing the kids. We are in a small neighborhood and our house is at the bottom of a hill so we didn't get as much traffic as I had hoped. This is the first time I have done Halloween as an adult so we weren't sure what to expect. So now I have 300 candy bars and can't seem to stop eating them.

SD3 - DV7, SD3
Creamy - Jman
Ph - TK
DV7 - Juice, Mako
Juice - Gouda, Toogs

Yo, if you know anyone who hasn't yet posted in thread, please text/im/chat them that the game has started.

Last edited:
Did you let your 2 year old eat candy? My wife and I duked it out over it...I was on team Let Her Eat Candy DAMN IT! Wife didn't agree.

Yeah she’s 3 now though but we let her eat some. She’s not really a big fan of sweets in general. She was also giving out her personal candy to the trick or treaters we had at the end of the night and was loving that.

***Juice***

SD3 - DV7, SD3, Creamy
Ph - TK
DV7 - Juice, Mako, Jman
Juice - Gouda, Toogs, Gooner

***creamy***

I’m not drinking in November so I’m getting it in tonight.

Not drinking on thanksgiving is like awaken not pounding it in the middle of the night to Victoria’s Secret on the hot chicks thread

Not drinking on thanksgiving is like awaken not pounding it in the middle of the night to Victoria’s Secret on the hot chicks thread

My family doesn’t drink on thanksgiving. Generally I get it in when I get home.

gouda we were talking about adding bees to our garden today (not gonna happen)

how many pounds of honey did you score this year and what do you do with all of it?

I don't know how many lbs, but it was ~10 gallons this year. I usually just give it all away but I have quite a surplus right now because of the pandemic

Back