• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

I don't know how many lbs, but it was ~10 gallons this year. I usually just give it all away but I have quite a surplus right now because of the pandemic

What about your SiaCoin stash?

SD3 not completing the four way tie is LAME

SD3 - DV7, Creamy
Ph - TK, Townie
DV7 - Juice, Mako, Jman
Juice - Gouda, Toogs, Gooner
Toogs - SD3

Vote counts suck on mobile. Court is running long. Strap in, you fucks.

I put a little honey in tea and go through about a jar every two months.

i cut sweetener out of most non-dessert recipes -- honey, sugar, molasses, whatever

SD3 - DV7, Creamy
Ph - TK, Townie
DV7 - Juice, Mako, Jman
Juice - Gouda, Toogs, Gooner
Toogs - SD3
Gooner - Blue

YTV: Tejas, JTP, Ph -- someone needs to text/Facebook these three. I prefer zero AAs.

Last edited:
i cut sweetener out of most non-dessert recipes -- honey, sugar, molasses, whatever

I am on dessert duty for Thanksgiving so this intrigues me. What would be a good conversion of sugar measurements to honey or molasses?

I get my booster Friday and am supposed to go to the game on Saturday. Shoot 2 floored my ass. What are my chances for actually making it to Chapel Hill Saturday?

hung out with a friend on Saturday that said she got smoked by shot 2 and had nothing but sore arm after booster

My case has been called. I will be absent for the deadline. It drops at 10:30, if there is a toe, call OT yourselves.

I get my booster Friday and am supposed to go to the game on Saturday. Shoot 2 floored my ass. What are my chances for actually making it to Chapel Hill Saturday?

I had a mild reaction to initial J&J, got Moderna booster last Sunday. Just had sore arm.

hung out with a friend on Saturday that said she got smoked by shot 2 and had nothing but sore arm after booster

Good deal. I wouldn't say this in front of the unvaccinated but the 24 hours after shot 2 were as bad as I've felt in recent memory.

Let's kill a no show

***tejas***

Back