• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

no no no you have this wrong. You kill the juice guy first. If I'm wrong cheese can be useful.

Strange to me that you think I would not kill a teammate. If I was going to switch off a friendly I'd at least move my vote somewhere to help him I think

I think toogs is a good vote because he didn't yell about how terrible the vote spread was, and he is one of the only people that actually does the technically correct (and no fun) n1 kill on an IC

Is Old Dominion or Norfolk State your best OOC win?

I’d ask who your best ooc win was, but I can’t be bothered to differentiate between your shitty conference teams and your shitty non-conference schedule.

I’d ask who your best ooc win was, but I can’t be bothered to differentiate between your shitty conference teams and your shitty non-conference schedule.

LOL, we played Miami who would be the toughest team Wake has played to this point and beat an undefeated and ranked CCU team that would’ve been Wake’s best win this season. I’m sorry Carolina is going to beat you this weekend but it was a fun year!

Ah you’re right, 2017, first time in history by the looks of it

it's a lose lose for p5 teams to come to boone

best case you win and it doesn't help your strength of schedule, worst case you get upset and people laugh at you for years like michigan

An App State fan talking shit to an undefeated P5 team is cute

Oh that Miami team that is 2-2 in a conference we’re currently undefeated and leading. Got ya. And that Coastal team that has yet to beat a team with a winning record. Cool beans.

App would finish with less than 2 wins in the acc this year. Your qb is trash bro. Enjoy playing in the muffler bowl.

Oh that Miami team that is 2-2 in a conference we’re currently undefeated and leading. Got ya. And that Coastal team that has yet to beat a team with a winning record. Cool beans.

App would finish with less than 2 wins in the acc this year. Your qb is trash bro. Enjoy playing in the muffler bowl.

Yeah, this is our worst team in years and we still have a better win than Wake. It’s nice you guys get to go to the Holiday Bowl but I hope it’s not disappointing for an UNDEFEATED P5 SCHOOL whose best win is against a UVA team that got stomped by UNC.

I’m really not talking shit, just being realistic. Wake is going to finish the year 1-3.

Anyway, toogs and juice should be tied up here as they are the best two arguments to finding a maf that I've seen.

Toogs - Gouda, Creamy, Gooner
Gouda - Mako
Juice - Toogs, JTP, DV7, JMan
Townie - Juice
JTP - Townie

About three and a half hours left.

I will save my little buddy again. He is not mafia. He told me so.

Also jman should be considered a clear and vanilla because there’s no way someone with anything to lose would come up in here talkin’ all that bullshit.

Back