• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

ya'll I think tejas AA's himself on purpose. He as to right?

he's out there performing exorcisms and fighting vampires and stuff i assume

at least that's how i picture the tejas i knew in college as a man of the cloth

I think I am coming around to Tuesday starts

Toogs - Gouda, Creamy, Gooner
Gouda - Mako
Juice - Toogs, JTP, DV7, JMan
Townie - Juice
JTP - Townie

About two and a half hours left.

It is my first day of basketball practice. I will set a timer for 4:29 to pause practice and save Juice.

Anyway, toogs and juice should be tied up here as they are the best two arguments to finding a maf that I've seen.

gouda was on juice early and then went off of him as juice's votes started to pile up last round

Seems as good as any other reason. Too bad we're not in any hurry here.

just ask him about chris paul

Looking forward for him to find a new way to choke in a big moment this year. Will he assault another opponent? Fake an injury? Find out this May on How Did the Suns Get Swept by the Blazers in Round One.

It is my first day of basketball practice. I will set a timer for 4:29 to pause practice and save Juice.

i will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makoi will not let last game bias the way that i think about makovi will not let last game bias the way that i think about mako

mako putting off dirty mafia boi vibezzz.

He's next. you know. after juice and cheese.

Back